Chapter 21: Just Shut Up..

~Rush~

How could I be such a fucking idiot. Jesse was right! I could have just obliterated everything, but me being the idiot I am didn't even think of that! I look into the fire and wonder to myself if she found everything. Though I guess the noise kinda gives away to the fact that something is vibrating. And the only things I had that vibrated were the sex toys. 

Which means she went through everything in my room and everything to do with Nadine is burning right now. I mean I don't really care, I'd have done it myself eventually, but I've been busy. Now I need to think of a way to make it up to her. And I'm drawing a blank! I have no clue what would make this right!

My sister and Tiffany are glaring at me when Parker comes out. He grabs his mate and she squeals as he nuzzles Into her neck. They talk for a moment and then make their way back over to me.

"I hear you're in the dog house. Jesse will kill you when she gets back at you, if it includes him being punished in the process. Because she will do something I guarantee! Anyway, can you get some seats? They will be out soon and will want somewhere to sit" Parker says. I wave my hand and a bunch of comfy seats spread out around the fire appear. 

"Nice! Did you have anything planned for lunch or? Girls, what do you want?" Parker asks as I fall into one of the chairs

"No. Nothing planned." I sigh. What the fuck am I going to do, it needs to be some grand gesture! But what?

"I think if we're drinking we should order a proper meal. As far as I'm aware Kylie doesn't drink or didn't so it might go straight to her head. So she definitely needs to eat." Tiffany comments 

"Your not wrong, which is why Jes told you to tell me to get food. So what do you want ordered? Pizza? Curry? There's a place that does a good roast. So what do you want?" Parker asks them. They look at each other and then look back at him and say

"Roast!" Then they laugh when they say the same thing. 

"Ok roast it is. I'll order but what meat?" Parker says. They're about to answer when Jesse appears in front of me with Kylie in his arms. He turns and sees me sitting and with a smirk he plonks her in my lap. 

"Traitor! What did I miss?" She says to him but doesn't go to move away but stays rigid.

"We're ordering a roast for lunch so what meat? I fancy beef." Tiffany says

"Chicken. What about you Kylie?" Katy says 

"Lamb please" She sulks. I put my hands around her waist and she squirms a little. Leaning towards her ear I say

"Angel. I really am sorry. Please forgive me" I kiss across the back of her neck and with the way she's breathing right now I'm definitely affecting her.

"Talk to me baby please. What can I do to make it up to you? Hmm?" She's trying really hard to not move or make a sound. As the others all discuss what they're going to eat. And Jesse gets some wood to keep the magic fire going. The idiot! Her hips start moving the tiniest amount and she presses back into me as I continue to run my hands up her thighs. She's still only wearing my top which she looks hot In. I start to nibble on the part of her neck I can reach and I see her hands grip the chair's armrest. All so she doesn't touch me, like I can see she's struggling not to do with the grip she has. 

"Stop fighting it, Angel. Just talk to me! Or I'll have to make you" I whisper In her ear

"Ho-" She stops herself. And I can see she clenched her jaw that she slipped. I smirk 

"How, baby? Is that what you were going to say? Well if you don't talk to me I'll have to show you how!" I told her. Using my magic I put a block up in front of us. Think of it like a recorded piece of footage on a loop so everyone only sees her sitting on my lap.