Chapter 34: That's Not Fair

~Kylie~

"Eeekkk!" I squeal as Jesse flips me over onto my back. Then like the predator he is, he nudges my legs open and climbs up my body, placing kisses on my chest and up to my neck. I'm panting like crazy 

"I'm not being a baby. They almost killed you, love. I don't know if I can forgive that" He nips my neck and I whimper. Why must he drive me crazy right now? I look over to see Rush watching us, licking and biting his lip. Oh goddess these two together have my pussy quivering. I'm so frigging wet and they haven't really touched me.

"But they…. Didn't… you need to… speak to him…he's your.. dad" His hand goes to the nape of my neck and he lifts and tips my head to get a better angle for nibbling on my neck and he starts growling possessively.

"They tried to take you away from me" When he growls the word 'take'. He rips my top open, making my back arch off the bed and starts kissing and sucking at my chest.

"Je-Jesse.. we don't.. have time for.. this" He hovers above my lips and every time I rise up to connect with them, he moves away so he's just out of reach and then he growls.

"I have all the time I need. Because I almost lost you… Again. I can't stand it, little mate. Since I found you, people keep trying to take you from me. Your mine and I need inside of you. Right now" Holy hotness. I'm a wet, panting mess and he still won't kiss me yet. I lift my hands so I can pull him down but he takes them and pins them to the bed.

"Rush?"

"Fuck. I can't. If you're not going to go, I have to. But fuck I want to join you." Rush says longingly, stepping closer to us.

"You're all mine then" Finally his lips come down on mine in a dominating kiss and I'm lost in him. Then I hear Rush exclaim.

"Fuck it. What's 5 more minutes? I'm the king for crying out loud" He clicks his fingers and I feel Jesse's bare chest brush against mine, sending sparks through me. Then I feel him smirk against my lips which confuses me, then he moves his hips and just as I feel the tip brush against my entrance, I understand the smirk. He hasn't got to waste time in taking the rest of our clothes... oh my fuck. I moan as he presses into me. 

Then he pulls me up so Rush can climb in behind me. He lays me back down on Rush's chest and he gives him my wrists. He has them in one hand so he can use the other to fondle my breasts and pinch my nipples, which I swear has a direct line to my clit. Jesse then grips my hair and tilts my head to the side.

"I'm going to fuck you hard, little mate while Rush makes sure you keep still and high on pleasure, you're not going to know where one of us begins and the other one ends. If your shoulders start to hurt though, you must tell us. Just say stop OK?" Hes still pushing in and out of me slowly, driving me fucking crazy. I want what he's just offered, so I nod. He pulls his hips back slow and then slams back in and I cry out.

"I want to hear the word, love!. You will tell us." 

"I'll tell you! Please, just-" he starts moving his hips again cutting me off and Rush starts nibbling on my neck. While he's doing that he splits my hands up and puts them around the back his neck and then his hands start making there way down my wrists, past my elbows and to my chest, over my stomach, circling my belly button as he goes, then down to my clit which he circles with his finger, making the pleasure that much more intense, as Jesse continues to thrust in and out of me. Now that he's let go of my wrists I go to move them but he's used magic to keep them locked around his neck. Which is cheating as far as I'm concerned, so using my magic I send as much of my energy, which is fully charged with pleasure right now, right into them. Rush groans and Jesse growls.