kaeya | making out in public

You were standing infront of the fountain in mondstadt, staring down at your reflection in the blue water and making some silent wishes.
"Y/N.." you heard a soft whisper in your ear. It was the cavalry captain, Kaeya. Your boyfriend. It wasn't often you saw him. He was always caught up in the protection of Mondstadt, although you couldn't say you weren't caught up in your own "affairs" either. You could feel his warm hands slowly caress your cheeks as you could see his face appear ontop of yours.
"Kaeya?" You whispered softly, your voice shaking by the slightest.
"Hello my love~ Why do you sound so scared,?" You sighed
"..creepy encounters" you muttered
He carefully turned you around to face him and placed an arm around your waist. He slowly traced your jaw with a finger of the other hand and then softly pushed down on your bottom lip, making you blush.
"You take care of yourself so well, dear but I think its time for me to step in" you shot your eyes up at his, confused.
"Dont worry, nothing, gruesome.. just some simple kisses" he chuckles
"O-oh In p-pub-" before you could finish your question, Kaeya placed his lips ontop of yours. You were surprised, shocked, shy. After a short kiss, he pulled back slightly, leaving your foreheads and the tip of your noses touching. He moved his face next to your ear and whispered
"Come on, Y/N. Dont be so shy" you could feel his smirk growing on his face "(audible)-" before you could let him finish, you pulled his face away from you ear and cupping it, smashed your lips against his, making his face flushed to cover up yours. You pulled away slightly breathless and a frown on your face. Your lips proceeded into a straight line and you stared into his azure eyes, still cupping his face.
The people of mondstadt just stared. Some in ✨shooketh✨, others in envy. A smug look appeared on Kaeya's face
"Oh? So that's how we want to play?~" you were in store for a long night. But to Kaeya's pleasure, he knew that by the end, it would be obvious to everyone you were his. Which included adding some stuff in private. Like a small (but visible) mark?