thoma | Operation Backfire [SNIPPET?]

You sighed, coming to the entrance of 'The University of Inazuma' with your best friend, Thoma, right besides you.

Your bag was slung over your shoulder, and you held your phone tightly in your other hand double checking that you'd really gotten the right place.

Thoma rubs your lower back with his hand, laughing at your actions, reassuring you that you were 101% at the right place.

You smiled "we really are here, aren't we?" you mumbled earning a soft nod and a 'yeah' from the boy next to you.

He took ahold of you hand and gave it a quick squeeze, beginning to pull you through the gates.

"You know, y/n I'd really love to race you to our first class, like the old child-ish days, but the problem isssss I have no idea how we're gonna be able to face these big ass buildings and i also think we should keep a low profile as of now"

You cock an eyebrow at him as you walk alongside him hand in hand jolting to match his slightly faster pace. "why is that?" you question, clearly confused

"I'm not sure. Being from mondstadt, I just think we should avoid attracting attention. Getting into this place was hard, I dont have the impression that settling in will be any easier either. From what Ive heard, the students here are scary as fuck."

"Huh. Really.. You're making me more curious. Tell me more"

He hummed at your request "Something about a gang. A mad scientist, a, uh, child? A guy with a really big hat and a lady that almost died here.." He furrowed his eyebrows at the recollection of the weird things he read about this uni "I-I don't know, it sounded really sketchy to me. Almost doesnt make sense. Its whatever, though, im sure we'll find out sooner or later"

"That sounds crazy...  just like you,, you know that?"

"Hey! I didnt say it was true! ..Though I didnt say it was false either"

"Yeah yeah, anyway, we have, uh," You fiddled with your phone, searching for the picture of yours and thoma's timetable "photography. Nice. No idea where the class is, though. Not nice."

He hummed in response. "I'm sure they would have a map somewhere, we'll figure it out. Just like we always have"

"Hey buddies, hold still!"

"H-huh!?" You jumped at the new voice, scanning around with your eyes for the source

"Over here! Stay still!" you soon noticed a tall boy with ginger hair was jogging over to the both of you, a warm smile painted on his face as he waved a bit

Thoma stood infront of you, blocking your view of the ginger haired boy (and vice versa)

"Thoma. Can I help?" He extended a hand to the boy, offering a bitter smile along with it

"Hey, now, thats my line. I dont mean no harm, just happened to notice new faces. Tartaglia, but I tend to go by childe."

You stiffled a laugh, before peeking your head out

"Pfft- w-whahat-"

"H-hey, dont laugh! I commonly go by ajax, too"

You went to walk out from behind thoma to greet the ginger haired boy, until you felt yourself being pulled back to your friend by your arm

"Dont get too close.." he murmured, narrowing his eyes at childe, who slightly gulped in return

"Sorry, er, are the two of you a.. couple..? I didn't mean no harm."

"H-huh!? N-no, its not like that!" Your face flushed red at his assumption, waving your hands rapidly infront of you. Thoma, too, had turned into a thomato.

"No.. were not. A-Anyways, do you know where the photography classes are being held? The both of us have the lesson first period"

"Indeed I do! Infact, it seems we share the same first lesson on this fine morning, comrade!"

The atmosphere was tense, but thankfully it all cleared up when thoma asked about the whereabouts of the class you both had. Childe didnt seem to hold any sort of grudge towards the atmosphere before, and swiftly lightened it up with his bright smile

Gods, were you already catching feelings?

It was a habit that you had. Catching feelings within the first meetings or few. Itd happened with kaeya, diluc.. and you even ended up in a relationship with the former. It was fun whilst it lasted, although it led to heartbreak. Thoma was there for you, when it happened. Comforting you along the way, never leaving your side. You were grateful for him. Extremely grateful. You didnt know what your life would be if it wasnt for him.

"O-kay! Sounds great! Lets go, boys" you smiled at the both of them, pulling thoma along with you following childe as the three of you walked to class together. 

wowowow 2 updates in - forget a month - a day!

Ive actually got a ton of fanfictions planned out, I just lack motivation and inspiration to write them all. I usually write what i think will be the first chapter then give up, or, ill have written beyond that but its all on paper, and im just too lazy to type it all up onto wattpad. mess, right? lol

this is jus the (supposed) 1st chapter of the thoma x reader book i have planned :D I figured itd take me a while before i actually come to writing and publishing the whole thing, or even a fraction of it, so i figured - why dont i just post the first chapter? maybe i can get some feedback/opinions from you guys, idk. it may be likely that i edit a few things here and there, too.

i may or may not do this with the other ffs i have planned, i lack one shots to post anyway.

actually, i do have a few, but theyre on paper. lol. practical, amirite? ahsahsghdhgahah. or theyre just unfinished. 

off topic but N0YUNNS THOMA IS EVERYTHING 😩😩🛐🛐

anyway, i think this is it from me for now. take care ! <3

ignore how yiu mighta gotten a notif again the capital t bothered me-