~Chapter 3 We Left Him Alone

Smii7y POV

We had finally arrived at the ship, loaded with guns and more. Apparently it was Wildcat's idea to bring the weapons aboard but hey, I'm not complaining. I snickered staring at my shotgun, I mean, it's a bit overkill but I always wanted to test it out. Well, at least they let me hold it for once. They say I'm too childish and might actually hurt someone with it. I don't blame them for not trusting me with it, considering I know how childish I am.

We met up in the cafeteria and everyone was there, including Puffer, Scotty and Anthony. They were arguing whether they should come or stay on the ship. After fighting for what felt like hours but in all honesty was really entertaining. Marcel, our captain, decided to let them come along cause we don't know how much help these people could need. "Okay men, we are going to split off into three groups, so go pick your group fast before I pick them for you" Marcel exclaimed.

~Time Skip

"Okay, now since we have an odd number of people, there will be one group of three and the rest will be in groups of four" Marcel told us. I nodded already knowing that since I was in the group of three. My group was consisted of Wildcat and Nogla as my crewmate butt buddies. "Okay, now Group A is Puffer, Kryoz, Vanoss, and Fourzer0seven, Group B is Me, Moo, Panda, and Terroriser, last but not least, Group C is Wildcat, Nogla, and Smii7y" Marcel stated. "The leader of Group A will be Puffer, I'll be leader of Group B and Wildcat will be the leader for Group C" Marcel explained the roles to us. "Now as you know, we don't know what could be on this ship, so be sure to take cautious and for crying out loud don't split up...you hear me" he questioned.

We nodded in understanding and with that, we quickly headed off. We were in our colorful spacesuits, we all had different colors so we couldn't mistaken who was who. It was me and John's idea, the plain white spacesuits were getting kinda boring in our opinion so we decided to change it up a little bit.

Smii7y, Blue
Wildcat, White
Nogla, Dark Green
Terroriser, Red
Vanoss, Yellow
Puffer, Cyan
Fourzer0seven, Black
Moo, Lime
Basically, Purple
Panda, Grey
Kryoz, Orange

Wildcat didn't want to change the color of his suit for two reasons. He thought the idea was stupid and he just didn't want to be pink. Which I get it but I still believe to this day that Wildcat would of totally rocked the color pink. I thought it suited him so well but I guess not since he is a stubborn bitch.

~Time Skip

3rd Person POV

As soon as the crewmates boarded the ship. All you could hear was small subtle creaking noises that came from all the hallways. Yet there was not a single person in sight and it was a bit dark. As if someone cut the power, all ships had a similar design, meaning all the room and areas should be exactly the same. "Okay, Group A will check the left side of the ship while Group C will check the right side, my group will check the middle, after we're done, we'll all meet back here in the cafeteria...remember to be careful" Marcel announced and sent the groups on our way.

Wildcat POV

My group and I were going down the hallway, it was quiet. The only thing you could hear was the sound of our feet clamping across the floor as we continued down the hallway. We came to a stop as we stood in front of Medbay. "Doors locked" Smii7y stated as he pointed to the red light flickering on the card swipe. "Yeah, there's no way we're gonna get in there without the keycard" I stated. I looked the door up and down, "did we bring the crowbar" I asked, looking towards them.

They shook there heads and I sighed, I stood thinking for a moment. "There's still a lot more rooms we need to search, we can't stay here" I stated as I glanced down the dark halls. "Maybe we should split up, to cover more ground, someone can stay here and try to get this door open while we check the other rooms out" Smii7y suggested. "Now hold yer horses, didn't Marcel just say we shouldn't split up" Nogla protested against the idea. "True but if we do split, we can probably get more done faster, Smii7y and I can do a quick check in the Reactor, we'll come back as soon as we're done" I reassured Nogla. Nogla stared at me before sighing and walked towards the Medbay door.

He turned his head towards us, "welp, I guess I'm just gonna work on the door then" Nogla muttered. We nodded and soon enough, we parted ways. "You know, don't you think it's kinda odd we haven't seen anybody yet" I asked Smii7y. He nodded, "yeah but they probably are all in Electrical, I bet" Smii7y answered. "Makes sense with this poor lighting, that's probably why they sent out a signal, all the power is probably out" I replied. Smii7y stopped walked making me stop in my tracks.

I turned to look at him and raised an eyebrow. "What's the matter" I asked, he looked to be thinking to himself. He stood there silent for a few more seconds until he meet my eyes. "Wait...if the power is actually out....then..how were they able to send out a S.O.S signal" he exclaimed. Slowly my eyes began to widen when I started to understand what Smii7y was getting at. "Well then we should probably get to the bottom of this" I muttered and continued down the hall.

Smii7y quickly ran up beside me before I could leave him in the hallway alone. We soon were in the Upper Engine, the engine there was still clearly working but I could see on the panel that the engine was low on gas. I hummed, I didn't say anything about it and continued to the other rooms. I turned to my left into the security room, where I met with the multiple screen that different cameras. For some reason, all the screens but one were not working, being covered by fizz. I flipped threw the cameras, not seeing much, I saw Marcel and his group come out of admin and go down to storage.

I could tell that the cameras were not working because the night vision wouldn't turn on. Making it hard to see everything since it was so dark, that was until I flipped to the Navigation camera. It was hard to see but I could've swore that I saw a dark figure, slither out of a vent in the corner. "TYLER" I heard Smii7y yell and I quickly ran to him to see what the problem was. I ran into Reactor and my eyes immediately grew wide. I slowly walked up beside Smii7y and stared down.

There was a huge amount of blood that pooled in the middle of the room. My eyes slowly followed the smudge of blood that went towards the vent on the left. It was like someone dragged a body into the ventilation system. I began walking toward the vent when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I glanced behind me and Smii7y shook his head with a frighten look on his face. I removed his hand from my shoulder and kneeled down next to vent.

That's when it hit me, the huge odor that came from it. It smelled like a rotten corpse in there and I immediately back up to get away from the stench. I quickly went toward Smii7y, who left the room and was standing outside. His arms crossed as he leaned against the wall, "we need to get the others and get the hell out of here" I shouted. Smii7y opened his mouth to speak only to get cut of quickly after. My heart instantly dropped when I heard screams of terror and gunshot going off inside the ship.

Then a realization hit me harder than an asteroid.

We left Nogla alone. . .