౿ 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦 & 𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 ♡ 𓂅֯

I demand that you all read this chapter throughly, and strictly, follow all the rules and payment stated below !

RULES

━━━━━ 〃 NO. 1
Do not shop-hop! Want to know what that means? It's basically ordering from two different designers for the same cover.
Please refrain from doing this because it is disrespectful to the designers you requested from. At the end, you're probably going to choose only one of them and then leave the other alone. This is a waste of the efforts we had put in your requested work, so once again, NO SHOP-HOPPING ALLOWED !

━━━━━ 〃 NO. 2
Please be patient. I have a life outside of Wattpad and graphics, but I'm willing to take the time out of my day just to be able to provide you all with covers.
I will deliver the graphics in a 1 week time span after i accepted your request, but if i am really busy, it may take up to 2 weeks at most. But of course, i will inform you if i would not be able to deliver in in the first week.

━━━━━ 〃NO. 3
Claim your order in 3 days and start using said cover right after you receive it. The longest i will wait is 2 days for you to actually use it, and if it takes any longer than that, i will not hesitate to blacklist you.
Also, unclaimed covers will potentially be published as premades instead, depending on the quality of the graphic itself.

━━━━━ 〃 NO. 4
In no way are you allowed to try and remove/cover my watermark or even up to the extent of claiming my work as your own. Yes, the resources used in the graphics are not mine, but I was the one who compiled all these resources so i could combine them together to create something entirely new, and which is why I own the final product.

━━━━━ 〃 NO. 5
If you want to cancel your request, please do so as soon as possible, because if i have already started your graphic, then you are no longer allowed to cancel, and you will still have to fulfil all the rules and payments.

━━━━━ 〃 NO. 6
Make sure your form is not vague. Try your best to provide me with as many ideas/inspirations as possible, because if you do not, then it's either I'll decline to do your request, or I'll make something that is far from your expectations.

━━━━━ 〃 NO. 7
I will only allow one full redo, but i do however allow up to 3 small changes like text placements, text colours, etc.
But note that for a full redo, you might have to wait for another week or so, meanwhile small redos will not take more than a day.

━━━━━ 〃 NO. 8
If i feel that your request is too hard to do because of whatever reason, then i have the right to decline it since I am not entitled to do your request. Please do not be mad at me if i decline it, what I want is for you all to be respectful to both me and other customers. Or else the blacklist is coming for you !

━━━━━ 〃 NO. 9
To ensure that you all have read the rules, there will be a section in the request format that will require you to fill out a password. For this, mention your name and sum of the numbers based on each letter. For example, my name is "Jayhan" so since the numbers for each letter are J(10), A(1), Y(25), H(8), A(1), N(14) = the total is 59.
When filling out the password in your form, do it like this "Jayhan 59" and i will be checking if it's correct or not, because it's possible you just looked at other requests and enter a random number without even reading the rules.

━━━━━ 〃 NO. 10
It is mandatory that the book needs to be published when requesting. whether it's just a Prologue, characters aesthetics or cast, as long as the book is up there for viewing, then it is fine (although actual chapters will be better).
Also, do not publish the book but then unpublish it when you receive your cover, because such behavior is very blacklist material ..

━━━━━ 〃 NO. 11
You can only order 1 graphic at once, but you can always request again next time.

━━━━━ 〃 NO. 1 2
I will only be doing graphics with face claims for now (unless you want simple), because I'm still practicing my object based/typography covers.
For the face claims, it doesn't have to be kpop, but please make sure this person has enough HQ resources for me to make the graphic possible.

PAYMENT

━━━━━ 〃 NO. 1
Follow my account permanently. If i caught you undoing this, prepare yourself to be in this shop's banned list.

━━━━━ 〃 NO. 2
Vote on the first 4 chapters of this book and also the chapter that will have your order. You are always welcome to vote on the rest, though.

━━━━━ 〃 NO. 3
Use the graphics i made for a minimum of 1 week because it takes time to make these, and seeing it go to waste is such a demotivating feeling to experience..

━━━━━ 〃 NO. 4
Please credit me in the description of your book or the in the blurb of the book that uses my cover. Do so by saying "cover by @dcvilist", "cover is by @dcvilist", "credits to @dcvilist for the cover", etc.

━━━━━ 〃 NO. 5
Add this book to your public reading list so that it can be discovered by more people out there. Also, add it to you library so that you will not miss out on updates !

━━━━━ 〃 NO. 6
Give this book a shout-out on your message board.

 6Give this book a shout-out on your message board

NEXT CHAPTER: SAMPLES & FORM