The impossible

So uh I'm back haha...... this fanfic might be sad buttttt I won't spoil ;) so enjoyyy

Takumi pov

It should have never happened.
It wasn't fair.
She was only 24

*ring ring ring* my phone rang while I was driving to get my beautiful fiancé from work to bring her to dinner. "Hello?".  I say from the car speaker. "Hi this is the Tokyo hospital... I here to report that your girlfriend Misaki Ayuzawa has been involved in a shooting at her office and is here at the hospital." That's all I needed to hear as I ended the call and sped off the hospital. "Misaki please be okay". I pray as I park at the entrance. I run into the hospital to the front desk. "Where is Misaki Ayuzawa's room!?". "Room 105". The lady answers.

  I was close to the room when I got stopped by a doctor, "are you Usui Takumi?". I nod my head. "Im discussing in regards to your loved one that Misaki passed away. My deepest condolences."  my world crumbles, a tear slips from my eye,

I was too late.

I walked into the room only to eye the resting Misaki on the bed. She looked cold. I stand next her bed, the blanket damp with fallen tears, I kiss her forehead goodbye and drag myself out of the room, out of the hospital, into my car. The tears kept coming as I hit the steering wheel with my palm, in anger and sadness because she was gone.

I somehow got home that night and laid on top of the bed.  Looking at the picture of me and her. I hold the picture close to my heart and cry.
She's gone
And it wasn't fair
She was to young, kind and loving
Yet she was taken away from me
The one thing that made me happy.

I thought on how we were supposed to get married in the next month, how we we're supposed to be together, how we we're supposed to have endless nights of love making and how we we're supposed to create a family in the future. The future was now non existent.

I will never love anyone else except my Misaki