1 year pt 2

God pov

I stopped Takumi because he didn't deserve to die even though his Misaki had already passed. It still was a sin. "Takumi don't."

Normal pov
Takumi turned to see a glowing figure behind him. His eyes widened "who are you?" He managed to get out. "I am god." Takumi burst out laughing. "W-what? Oh my I'm really starting to loose it."As he finished laughing, God started to talk "look I have observed you and Misaki this past year, she was heart broken at the start but then started to except that she wasn't coming back and wished that you would also." God went on. "I have came to the conclusion that you both need each other". Takumi can't believe what is happening.

" I will give her back to you." Takumi's eyes widened. He fell on his knees. " w-would you really?". God nodded. Takumi's eyes filled with the happiest tears and thanked god over and over. "I want you to go home and Misaki will greet you at your apartment. She really missed you, you know." God started to fade. "You love her right?". Takumi nodded "with all my heart."

"Then don't prove me wrong".
God disappeared.

Takumi couldn't believe what just happened. But he didn't waste any time. The engine started and he practically flew home.

He almost broke the door go into his apartment

But there he saw her standing in front of him with a small smile and a red tight fitting dress.

The biggest smile stretched across his face.

He ran to Misaki and hugged her so tight he never wanted to let go

Tears slipped out of his eyes as he nuzzled himself in her neck. Breathing in her scent that he missed so much.

Misaki patted his back "shh don't cry I'm back" she said with a smile. He pulled away and crashed his lips into hers savouring the kiss that has been waiting forever.

He picked her up "hey what are you doing you pervert" Misaki giggled.

Takumi say down on the couch with her.

He whispered in her ear " I missed you my love".

"I-I missed you too" she stuttered a bit and then started to cry. Takumi was surprised and started to comfort her rocking her gently.

It was almost midnight and they both lay in bed.

Takumi broke the silence "tomorrow we have a lot to talk about."

"Yea we do, but that can wait". She replied yawning.
"Sleepy already?" Takumi teased

But she had already fallen asleep

He ran his fingers through her hair. Pulled her in by his waist and whispered "I love you"

He was over joyed to have his Misaki back.
His one and only love.
Forever.

The end

Hope you enjoyed sorry it was a little rushed.