chapter 7. Seriously just a Bodyguard?

Shane: "is everything all right here? Do you want me to take care of him?"

Sexy stranger: "and who the hell are you to interrupt in between?"

Shane: "I am her bodyguard. And you better be quiet for a minute when I am talking to her."

Hailey: did he just seriously say bodyguard? He is dead man now "did you seriously say bodyguard? How dare you call yourself just my bodyguard?"

Shane: "god! Seriously it's not the time to pick a fight and what's wrong in it, I just told who I really am?"

Hailey: that's it I just punched him on his face and he fell on the ground.

Shane: "what was this for little devil?"

Hailey: "for thinking so low of yourself and forgetting the fact that you are more like a big brother to me."

Sexy stranger: "that was a really good punch? I am impressed doll."

Shane: "ahh! My lips are bleeding Devil."

Hailey: "come by yourself home. I am not taking you with me in my car, my so-called bodyguard."

Shane: "what? are you mad? You can't go alone your dad will kill me on spot."

Hailey: "try me Shaney, I am going." But before I could go, I turned towards him and said "this is the last time you get to call me doll, say that one more time and I will show you the evil side of mine." And I went straight to home leaving Shane behind.

Shane: she seriously left me all alone here? guess I will have to take a cab for home now. I put my hand in my pocket to crab some money but shit dam it! I forgot my wallet.

Sexy stranger: "need some help man? I swear I don't bite."

Shane: "yes man could you drop me to my place? as you can see, I am left here because of you."