coming soon!

[18+]

[18+]

[this story is a Closer to You spin-off. it can be read as a stand-alone, however if you plan on reading the Closer to You series, I recommend doing that FIRST as this story contains MAJOR SPOILERS.]

***

After catching her long term boyfriend and now fiancé cheating on her, Maggie vows not to date again. People lie. Despite how they appear on the surface, people just aren't who they say they are.

True love, like the kind her parents have, doesn't really seem to exist.

But music never lies and it never breaks her heart. Taking an offer in the city, Maggie leaves her heartache behind and pushes ahead to pursue her dreams, bringing her trusted violin with her for the journey.

That's when she meets Theo: a cute, quiet, even if a little nerdy, guy that just so happens to be looking for a roommate. Hoping to save some cash, Maggie takes up his offer to share his apartment, so long as they keep things simple. Uncomplicated. Just friends.

Falling into a normal routine living together, Maggie finds Theo knocking down her walls one by one. He's kind, a good listener, and doesn't lie. Plus, he's majorly good looking.

But as they stray from friendship into more intimate territory, Maggie is left to wonder... Can love ever be so simple?