Midnight Till Dawn

The air seemed to disappear as the distance shorted.
Every heartbeat could be heard through the halls.

My bare skin only covered by a thin piece of Satin,

that would soon be tossed aside.

My pace was steady, and I couldn't help but smile.
It started with a few stolen glances here and there when I arrived. I didn't think much of it at first, being as there's only Onyankopon and I here.

Didn't think much of Eren either, until I noticed the change in how he spoke to me; always soft and calm. He tends to lean forward, giving me all his attention, his alluring eyes  always capturing me.

The slight touches on my hand  when we stood next to each other in meetings.
His finger wrapped around mine .

This went on for months and I started to fall in love with him.

The Yeager didn't need to say much to get me here.
"Midnight"
With a room full of people, filled with chatter. His body shifts closer at the table, my skin becomes hot.
Not from what he said, but where his hand rests  under the table...

Never had he been this forthcoming however I wasn't complaining.

That was 30 minutes ago and now I stood outside his door. Fingers laced the wooden frame, the pit of my stomach fuzzy and light.
I was clearly stalling but why?
This is what I wanted..
What I craved.

Apart of me still wasn't sure what 'we' were.
The clock striking midnight halted my thoughts.
*knock knock*
I heard movement on the other side of the door.  The metal knob twisting.

This was it, no turning back

"(YN)" His voice smooth like butter, green orbs scanning my body, and a sly smirk on the edge of his lips.
His lean, muscular frame, greeted me and it was even better than I imagined.

A few more steps and he leads me inside.
locking the door behind him.
Fingers interlaced, he pulls me in gently "I've waited so long for this" his words vanishing as he kissed me, slowly untying the satin robe.

Hard to believe but this was the first time we've kissed. I nervously placed my fingers on his chest, I had fantasised about this moment more than I could count. I didn't want anything to go wrong "Eren-"

"Relax, (YN) it's okay" he caressed my cheek with his thumb. His eyes softened and his hair fell loosely over shoulders. Bringing my lips to his, I sucked on his bottom lip, he willing let me in.

My robe dropped to the floor, I pulled Eren back to the bed, by the belt of his trousers.

'Mmm' he hummed, as I pushed him down on the bed, straddling him.

"E r e n" licking the shell of his ear.
"y-ye-s" he shivered
"You like that?" I sucked on his earlobe. His breath staggered.

His hands running the length of my back and then settling on my ass.
"You're so fucking beautiful (YN)" he slapped it
"Ah~!" I gasped leaning back.

Eren bit his lip loving the view before him. His eyes followed the curve of my body to my breast, he gently cups them.

I couldn't ignore what was growing harder in his pants. I stroked him getting a feel of how big he was. My lower body trembled with anticipation

"I can't wait till your inside me" a short whisper I left on his lips before he flipped me over.

Taking a nipple in his mouth flicking it with his tongue. His hand ventured down between my thighs "You're soaking" he lets go of the nipple and kisses me as he plunges two fingers inside.

My moans muffled by his lips.
Feeling his finger thrust in and out.

"I wanna taste you" he pauses looking me deep in eyes.

Soft lips trailed its way down your stomach, to my glistening folds. Eren's heart was beating out of his chest.
'Was he good?'
'Did you feel good?'
He was doubting his ability to satisfy you, but the way you bucked your hips against him let him know he was doing something right.

With one hand he undid his pants, his cock springing free ready to drown in your wetness.  He removed his face licking his lips, your eyes immediately going towards his dick.

My mouth watered seeing him so aroused, his eyes a darker mossy green. Eren positioned himself over me "(YN)-" he let out a moan as he rubbed himself over the entrance. I wrapped my legs around him meeting his lips. The tip poked through and then the rest of his length stretching me out.

Every thrust exhilarating
Sending bolts through to the ends of my finger tips

The sweet harmony of chocolate and vanilla as our bodies clash against each other.
The room flooded with sweet whispers of lust and love .

Eren's strokes became longer, his lips by my ear.
"I want more" he spoke
"You can have every part of me Eren Ahh~" my legs tightened around his torso.
"Heh- that's not what I meant but I'll take you up on that." He bit down playfully on my shoulder.
"I want more- more than this... I want us to have a relationship. Would you want that?"

"Yes-"
"I'm sorry what?" Eren fastened his pace
"Y-es!"
"Didn't catch that" the bed creaked as it rocked back and forth.

"YES now fuck me harder Eren!" I screamed, back arched in full bliss of my orgasm.
"I'm gonna cum baby, on your knees" he demanded. As quick as my body could, I did what i was told, mouth wide.

Eren stroked himself "f u c k" streams of cum hit my face most landing on my tongue. I lapped it up and brought his dick to the back of my throat.
"Shit (YN)-"
I bobbed my head and then licked the base finishing up.

Eren huffed flopping down on the bed, me right next to him.
"We should keep 'us' a secret" I told him.
"I was thinking the same thing, I don't want to put you in a anymore danger" he left a kiss on my temple.

Glancing over at the closed door.
Eren pulled me in closer.
There were more reasons as to why I didn't want this out. But that would be dealt with when the time comes.
I prayed that time was far away so I can enjoy the moments I have left...

A/N: thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it ❤️
More soon ? Depends on how this is received. 😊