𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐈

───── ❝ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❞ ─────

whatever you are,
be a good one.

𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀C𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐘

(Y/N)'s POV

I jolted awake and sat up quickly. I held my chest as I wheezed for oxygen.

"Oh... my God..."

I picked up the strange material between my fingers, finding that it was actually covering me. And I quickly realised—

"Where the hell am I?" I coughed, trying to calm my lungs as my eyes panickedly wandered around the room I was in... and the bed I was on and the clothes I was wearing.

"Holy shit, everything's expensive. Is this a dream or did I score?"

I slapped myself in the face on both cheeks. Then again.

And again.

And again.

"Wow... I'm still here." I muttered in disbelief. My face stung like it would normally, in fact, I felt as wide awake as ever. "I SCORED?"

My head rotated slowly, scanning the premises.

"Oh shiiiiit!— did I get kidnapped?"

As I was about to quickly shuffle out of the enormous king-sized bed, something suddenly appeared right in front of me.

DING!

I flinched, letting out a yelp as I fell back into the bed.

It was a text notification. Not a normal, text message on your phone type of notification. But a floating notification, in the air, right in my face.

(Y/N) stretched as got up from her bed, letting out a gentle yawn. She looked up at her alarm and gasped, "I'm late for school!".

Then, almost as if it was planned, her butler bursted into her room with something useful in hand.

My squinted my eyes. "What... The butler—"

Suddenly the door broke open, revealing a small bald man in a black suit. His face had a sort of poised but pretentious expression. And his arms were folded like a butler, one on the belly and one on the back.

He was motionless, completely silent as he stood at the doorway with his chin pointed upwards.

I stared at him with wide eyes. "Hello?"