𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐈

───── ❝ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❞ ─────

don't wait,
the time will never
be just right.

𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋

(Y/N)'s POV

"You fucking runt, you're going to make me wait for you and be late?" He yelled from across the street, coming much nearer than I wished.

I swivelled around, hurriedly walking to the opposite direction. "I'm sorry, I don't know you sir!"

"WHAT?" Behind me, he let out the most guttural, terrifying shout that made me jump. "Stop messing around (Y/N)!"

I ignored him and continued to rush away. I don't know what I was hoping for honestly. I just wanted to second of silence.

"Where the hell are you going? School is the other way!" The boy shouted in the distance, the sound of his heavy footsteps were approaching faster than I could speed-walk from.

'Wait—' I realised, faltering in my pace, 'school? Like what that text said earlier?'

Suddenly I felt a hand grip my arm and I shrieked. "Christ!"

The light blue haired boy had caught me. "(Y/N) cut it out! What is wrong with you right now?" He pulled my arm harshly to spin me around so that I was facing him.

"Ow man! You—!" I was ready to scream all sorts of curses at him, but I lost my train of thought when I saw his face...

He was...

HOT.

DING!

Another notification. But this time, it was different.

NEW CHARACTER MET!

<CHARACTER PROFILE>

Tamura YUI [delinquent]
The delinquent of Morimori Academy, famed for his innocent looks but vulgar mouth.

Details: <ᴛᴀᴘ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ>
◥◤

Character profile... Tamura Yui, the delinquent of Morimori Academy... So this boy here's a character?

I glanced up from the floating text to take a look at his face again.

My oh my. He was attractive.

I couldn't stop looking at his eyes which were an enthralling deep blue colour. Inside, they were embellished with a slight mischievous glint that made me understand why he was named a delinquent.