Reckless Teenagers

" Wait that's BORUTO ?! "  Sarada screams in shock boruto had never looked this good I mean never .

" hey Sarada why are you screaming you look nice I-I mean you look beautiful " boruto is being bashful and Very nervous

" hey Sarada why are you screaming you look nice I-I mean you look beautiful " boruto is being bashful and Very nervous .

" yeah same you look good " Sarada looks him up and down undressing boruto with her eyes .

" Hey nieces " Naruto walks up to Sarada and Cho Cho

" Hey nieces " Naruto walks up to Sarada and Cho Cho .

" hey uncle Naruto the food is great " Cho Cho says stuffing her face again .

"  I knew you would like them " Naruto smiles

" Hey uncle Naruto Thanks for letting me come over for the summer with you and dad , it was fun" . Sarada smiles bright at her uncle since she was little she's always wanted to be like  him .

" No problem where's your dad ? " Naruto asks .

" he's over there with uncle Sai " Sarada points at them .

" Thanks have fun  enjoy the party also Kawaki , Boruto ,  you better be on your best behavior you know what we talked about " Naruto looks strictly at Kawaki .

" What about hima " boruto says rolling his eyes .

" I don't have to worry about my perfect princess ,she's always on her best behavior come one Hima let me introduce you to Sais son " .
Naruto smiles at his First and only daughter

" I'm coming Papa " himawari follows him  .

" This is my son Inojin " Sai introduces him to himawari .

" And this is my daughter Himawari we hope you guys can be good friends " Naruto introduces Himwari to Inojin .

" Nice to meet Himawari " Inojin smiles looking at himawari  .( they already know each other but their parents don't know that ) 

( they already know each other but their parents don't know that ) 

" nice to meet you too Inojin " Himawari smiles so Innocent .

" Well Hima me and Sai are gonna handle business do you mind showing Inojin around or do you want to come with me ? " Naruto asks

" I don't mind papa " Himawari smiles .

" ok bye have fun " Sai and Naruto walks away .

" You act so Innocent knowing your not " Inojin whispers in her ear .

" And your acting all nice knowing your not huh ? " Himawari claps back .

With borusara

" You look so sexy in that dress I can't wait to take it off " boruto says pinning sarada against the wall .

" Boruto stop your gonna bring attention " Sarada says .

" Hm fine " Boruto backs away .

" HIMAWARI, KAWAKI , CHO CHO " boruto screams .

" What ? Don't you see I'm busy with Inojin ". Himawari dragging Inojin with her .

" Tch don't you see I'm trying to take a nap under this table " Kawaki bumps his head .

" What ? " Cho Cho asks .

" Wanna ditch this business party and sneak out and have one of our own " boruto says smirking .

" Your such a reckless person " Sarada rolls her eyes .

" yeah let's be Reckless children I'm tired of being sweet and Innocent tonight " Himawari agrees .

" that's the spirit " Boruto smiles .