0.3

✳✳✳

"My card works. I just got it activated."

A guy said to Jisoo, looking overly frustrated as she stared at him, without any words to say.

His outfit made look like more of a Douchebag than he already seemed to be at this point.

The black T-Shirt he was wearing was obviously smaller than his size, exposing his built biceps and abs. The black track pants he wore had two white lines lined on both sides.

He was also wearing two stud earrings, a thin silver chain, black Jordan Retro 5's and a black hat.

He seemed agitated with her and Jeongin just watched from afar.

There was no way he was getting in the middle of that mess.

These were the types of people that Jeongin hated the most.

"Try again." He demanded her but Jisoo didn't move.

Within seconds, before she could reply, he moved forward to snatch the credit card back from her hands.

She looked shocked. So shocked she didn't react in any way.

The guy left his bags at the front desk and marched over to the bar, probably to take a shot of hard liquor to be able to deal with the events that have happened and the ones coming.

He sat down on one of the chairs, causing it to squeak and he spoke.

"What kind of drinks do you make here?" He asked and Yugyeom replied.

"Anything, what do you want?"

He thought for a moment and then looked at Jeongin. "Can I have a shot of vodka?"

"Just any vodka?" He asked and the guy nodded.

Jeongin resisted the urge to roll his eyes at this guy, but the annoyed level soon went to a new high as the guy pulled out a vape pen.

"Uhm, there's no smoking in here."

The guy flashed him a strong glare as he then placed his plump lips on it and sucked in for a moment before removing it and blowing all the smoke right in Jeongin's face.

It was obviously mint-flavored, and Jeongin was about to say exactly what was on his mind, until someone yelled from the lobby.

"Changbin!" Felix yelled to him and came over.

He threw his arm around his shoulder and spoke.

"You know you can't smoke in here. Put your vape away."

This guy, supposedly known as Changbin, obviously has some sort of relationship with Felix.

Jeongin got Changbin his drink but he was secretly still eavesdropping on their conversation.

"When did you get in?" Felix asked.

Changbin sighed. "I got here about 15 minutes ago but the woman over there didn't try with my card good enough."

What? She didn't have time to. Hell, within four seconds the card was out of her hand.

"Here." Jeongin said, sliding the small shot of vodka to Changbin.

He didn't even say thank you, making Jeongin even more irritated.

"Let me go try." Felix said, generously reaching for the card and then walked over to the front desk.

As soon as he walked away, Yugyeom started an unnecessary conversation.

"How do you know Mr. Lee?" He said, drying glasses.

Changbin took the shot quickly, his closing his eyes tightly, and he blew out some air.

"Phew." He said, recuperating from the terrible taste of cheap vodka. "He's my step-brother."

Jeongin's eyes widened and he watched as Felix then came back. "I got it to work, let's get you upstairs."

Changbin then nodded and slid the shot glass back to him.

"Thank you." He said, giving Jeongin one less reason to dislike him.

Then he walked away and only then did he realize that Changbin didn't pay for his drink.

Stepbrother?

Jeongin wasn't surprised though. Of course someone related to Minho would act like such a high school style jerk.

Then Jeongin heard his phone buzz and he pulled it out.

Seung

[cant make it to the cafe. i have an appointment for a LARGE tattoo. hyunjin said he wanted one. #finally]>

<[not scared of needles anymore?]

[nah nah he still terrified]>
[but im so sorry. drinks later?]>

<[i dont drink]

[prude.]>

<[whatever. i got to go. if minho catches me texting, i will never hear the end of it. i already got caught this morning]

[in, how about on your day off, me, you, hyun, and han go for dinner at Chan's job?]>

<[you hardly know chan and han]

[I dont care. just think about it. and dont argue, you were just bitching about how you have to go.]>

<[mm. bye]

Then Jeongin put his phone away and sighed.

Seungmin, the busy guy he is, couldn't make it. Why was he surprised?

"Hey." Felix said, abruptly appearing in front of him. "Here."

He was handing him a twenty dollar bill. "This is from Changbin."

Jeongin grabbed it, hesitantly. "For?"

"He said it was for the drink and a tip or something. But you can pocket that if you want to."

Lee Felix, always being the nicest person in the world, along with a lifetime supply of generosity.

Jeongin smiled and gave a small bow as he walked away.

Then Yugyeom nudged him lightly in the side. "Lucky."

Jeongin hardly thought this was luck. Sure, he just got twenty dollars but the person who gave it to him was one of the last people he wanted it from.

✳✳✳