2.7

✳✳✳

"Taehyun, as delightful as this is, in the interest of making good time, why don't you just tell me what you want?"

Jeongin said, as he stood next to his on-and-off again friend, Taehyun.

"Okay, so I need advice on something."

"You know, you always need advice. Use People magazine or something."

He flipped through some black shirts on the rack and Taehyun did too.

"Yeah because hearing about J.Lo and Ben's rocky relationship will answer all my questions."

"Whatever. Just let me shop in peace."

Taehyun rolled his eyes and turned to look outside of the store of the mall.

His eyes caught something and he spoke. "Ok, ok, ok. Nevermind. Hot girl at twelve o'clock."

Jeongin laughed as Taehyun fixed his hair in the glass and walked out, making a bee line towards a Sears employee.

"Finally." He grumbled and kept searching for a new shirt, to wear to dinner.

❇❇❇

Hyunjin felt odd, not because of his job but because of his friends.

"Seungmin, why the hell would Jeongin go shopping? He can't even go buy a pizza, nonetheless a full outfit."

"Not sure." He said, cleaning up his needles and ink, he just finished using.
"Han told me he isn't staying with Chan anymore. He's packing up today."

"What?"

"Yeah, something about it feels weird or some shit."

Hyunjin sighed as he placed Mafia II, in a bag for the customer.

"I understand why he feels weird by Chan needs him -- have a nice day -- you know?"

He said, waving off the customer.

"Yeah I do, but it's their situation, not ours."

Hyunjin agreed with him, and as much as he wanted to help, he knew he couldn't.

"True."

❇❇❇

Meanwhile, Changbin was about to blow a gasket. "Are you fucking with me right now?"

He said to himself, having a breakdown in his bathroom.

After finding out Renjun would be at the dinner, and Jeongin wouldn't answer his phone, stressed out was an understatement.

Damn it Gi.

Changbin thought, as he walked back out to his bed and began to think.

If Renjun came back, what would happen?

It was crystal clear that he would explain everything about Seulgi, his job and how he lost his apartment.