Chapter 2

Minerva walked with Felicity to the Great Hall and when she saw Dumbledore she let go of her mother's hand and ran towards him. He turned and saw her skipping towards him. Felicity hugged him and said "How are you Papa?" He smiled with a twinkle in his eye as he replied "I'm doing great my dear, how are you doing?" Felicity said "I'm super hungry so Mummy took me here to get some food." Dumbledore smiled at the young girl and said "Well eat up then my young one." With that a large plate with dino nuggets and fresh fruits and veggies was in front of Felicity. She quickly and happily finished her meal. She gave her grandpa a hug and bid him good night.  Minerva took her hand and lead her out of the hall. Felicity exclaimed "Mummy, can we please go see Uncle Sev. I haven't seen him in a while." Minerva laughed "You just saw him a couple hours ago, but alright let's go." Felicity ran down to the dungeons and knocked on Severus's door. Considering school didn't start until tomorrow evening he knew it was someone he knew.  When he opened the door he was tackled by a little girl who giggle "Uncle Sev, I'm back." Severus picked up Felicity and said "What's up sweet girl?" Minerva cut in "Felicity wants to spend the night with you and since I have a few things to finish up I was wondering if she could stay." Severus nodded and turned to his goddaughter saying "We are going to have the best night ever."