The Alpha's Breeder

by Taytay91

PREVIEW| Completed 

After being kidnapped by a group of vengeful werewolves, Emira finds herself in one hell of a situation.

Her true soul mate is a Cardinal Alpha who is hell-bent on keeping her. And, to make matters worse, she only has 6 moon cycles to be 'marked, mated, and pupped'

.What does that even mean?

 ...Snippet :

"It has taken me far too long to find you. How could I let go of you?" he rumbled softly as if in contemplation, "How could I reject the best part of me?"

 His voice is deep and velvety with a husky undertone that seems to become even more heated with every word he speaks. I find myself completely enthralled by his longing tone of voice.

"I will give you time, mate. But it does not mean I will stand by and watch you without attempting to...entice you," he rumbled out with this really sinfully erotic voice that caused my heart to stumble. 

I think he already has me where he wants me....

Both main characters are virgins.

WARNING : Mature content, dark themes, sexual references. If you like emotional roller coasters than feel free to join! Chapter 35 has been shortened.

** At the beginning of a chapter indicates that the chapter contains explicit sexual content not suitable for all readers. Proceed with caution

....THE FULLY EDITED VERSION WITH EXTRA STEAMY CONTENT IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON AMAZON!!!! Clickable link is in my profile!

The Alpha's Breeder : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q85WHG2