04

Y/n was going to continue live with Ryouta and continue to go Kaijo with him. But, Y/n got an acting job, that he couldn't afford to miss.

He moved to Akita and went to Yosen high.

Unbeknownst to Y/n, Murasakibara went to Yosen too.

Y/n saw Murasakibara one day, and greeted his old crush.

"Hey, Murasakibara. How are you doing?" Y/n smiled.

"Kise-senpai..." Murasakibara heart sped up a bit. He missed Y/n, a lot, "I've missed you so much."

Y/n awkwardly laughed.

"It's been a year, yeah."

Murasakibara hugged Y/n. Y/n grew to 6'5, as Murasakibara was 6'10. It was a slightly uncomfortable hug for Y/n, but it was warm and caring.

"Kise-senpai. Go on a date with me."

~

Ryouta and Murasakibara we're no longer teammates, meaning they could technically date. They were at a small cafe, and they both ordered a treat.

"So, Kise-senpai. Why did you leave Kanagawa to Akita?" Murasakibara asked.

"I got an acting job down here, and it'll make quite a bit of money, so I couldn't turn it down."

"I bet Kise-chin wasn't happy." Murasakibara pointed off.

"He wasn't, but I just want him to live a life without having to struggle for money. That's why I decided to be an actor."

Murasakibara hummed. Murasakibara ate some of his cake, while Y/n ate some pudding.

"What kind of acting do you do?" Murasakibara asked.

"Well, I use to do minor roles, or side characters. This movie, I'm the main character! It makes me happy that I got the main role."

"That's amazing, Kise-senpai. I'll watch the movie when it comes out."

"Thanks. You can be my special guest and watch the premiere, if you want."

Murasakibara nodded.

~

Y/n Murasakibara sat at the premiere. They were watching the movie, while eating a bunch of snacks. Murasakibara slowly moved his hand to Y/n's thigh.

Y/n smiled, and intertwined their hands.

Murasakibara smiled too, but still ate the sweets.

A little later into the movie, close to the end, Murasakibara couldn't help himself.

"Y/n..." Murasakibara mumbled.

Y/n looked at Murasakibara.

Murasakibara kissed him.

The movie ended.

The lights came on, and Y/n felt eyes on them.

Y/n could hear teasing from the guys, making kissing noises. And 'aws' from the older females.

Murasakibara pulled away.

"Be my boyfriend." Murasakibara mumbled.

"Okay." Y/n softly said.