07

The Jobberwack had disrespected Japan and japanese basketball.

The generation of miracles and Kagami and Kuroko are becoming the dream team.

Y/n decided to come to practice. Y/n walked into the gym quietly, and sat on the bench next to Kagetora, Aida Riko's dad.

"Who are you?" Kagetora asked.

"Ryouta's older brother, Murasakibara's boyfriend." Y/n quietly stated.

"ONII-SAN!" Ryouta cheered.

Y/n stood up and caught Ryouta's hug with a smile.

Murasakibara came over and pecked Y/n's lips with a smile. Ryouta growled a bit, but Murasakibara ignored it.

"Hey, back to practice, you two." Kagetora firmly demanded.

Both of them pouted but did as they were told.

~

They were running after Kuroko, who went to confront Jabberwock. They got there as Kuroko got kicked. Akashi caught him, and glared at him.

Nash Gold Jr looked at Y/n, and smirked.

"Hey there Y/n Kise~ long time no see~" Nash Gold Jr purred.

"Ew. I knew I smelt Bronze all over this shit." Y/n gagged a bit.

Nash Gold Jr eye twitched.

"Don't you dare call me that." Nash Gold Jr growled.

"I'll call you what I want, Bronze, Bronze, Bronze! You little bitch!" Y/n glared.

"Do you know him, N/n?" Murasakibara asked.

Y/n nodded.

"He's just mad I stole his girlfriend in first grade back in America." Nash Gold Jr smirked, "and he's still upset about it."

Y/n stepped up to Nash Gold Jr and grabbed him by the collar

"I am not!"

"Or maybe, it's because you're still in love with me~" Nash Gold Jr taunted.

Murasakibara growled.

"I have a boyfriend, and I'm happily in love with him. Now, how about I beat your ass so bad you can't play in the game?" Y/n smirked.

"No, bad N/n."

Murasakibara pulled you away from Nash Gold Jr, and wrapped a protective hug around you.

"No, were going defeat them with basketball." Akashi stated.

They all left the bar.