Party Crasher.

Marinette POV

After school when Lila went out to the park with Adrien, Tikki tried once again to stop Marinette from going there to one ruin their day, and to use her powers for selfish reasons but it still doesn't work.

"Tikki I thought we talked about this. You can't drag me out of this one. TIKKI SPOTS ON!", Marinette said seriously.

Lila: Hi Ladybug!

Adrien: Hi Ladybug.

Ladybug: Hello. Sorry to be rude but I didn't come here to talk with you. I came here to tell Lila to leave me alone and stop with her lies. Lila if you wanted to be my friend you should have just said so you didn't have to lie!

Lila: But I didn't lie?!

Ladybug: I SAID STOP WITH THE LIES! I HATE Liars. You are so FAKE! I wouldn't become friends with you anyways cause for one you are a liar and two you seem like a very RUDE person.

Adrien: HUH? What is she talking about Lila?

Lila: I was only trying to -

Ladybug: I DON'T WANT YOUR EXCUSES!! I WANT YOU TO TELL THE TRUTH HERE AND NOW!

Lila: What truth? I only lied once and that was for a good purpose!

Ladybug: AND WHAT GOOD PURPOSE WAS THAT?! LISTEN. I MAY BE A LUCKY CHARM, BUT IF YOU GET ON MY BAD SIDE YOU WILL HAVE PLENTY OF BAD LUCK! SO JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME K?!

Adrien: Ladybug isn't that a bit harsh for you?

Ladybug: you don't know what you are getting into Adrien! I AM SURE IF YOU KNEW WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE SITTING BESIDE YOU WOULDNT BE HERE!

Adrien: LADYBUG?!!!

Ladybug: WHAT!? WHATEVER. I DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS.

Ladybug swings off back to her house pleased with herself.

Mari: SPOTS OFF!

Tikki: Marii I told you not to do anything extreme! I am very disappointed in you! 😞

Mari: I know but I was really angry with her sorry.

Tikki: Fine. but promise me you won't do anything too extreme and selfish with your powers.

Mari: I can't promise but I'll try.

 Tikki: Same old Marinette

Mari: Heyyy what is that supposed to mean?!

Tikki: Hahahahahaha🤣

Hope you like the story so far! BUG OUT! 😋

#lUV YA 💖⭐