°10•Confusion

Alice

After I saw Bruce hugging that woman, I drove off. I couldn't stand this. Was this all a game to him? I had to believe that those times we spent together were all true. I decided to turn around because I deserved some answers. I felt so relieved, learning she was just a friend. So, here I am now, kissing him on the lips.

I surprise myself as I straddle him, sitting upon him. He put his hand on my hips. “What do you think you’re doing, baby girl?” Bruce whispers over my lips.

I rub my body to him, to make a point. “Being in the moment.”

He growls. “If you keep this up, I won’t be able to stop.”

I leave a peak over his lips. “Then don’t.”

It’s been so long since I’ve done this. Was I ready? If I wasn’t now, I would never be.

I gasp as Bruce grabs my buttocks. He got up from the couch, me still in his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist to steady myself. I circle my arms around his neck and start to kiss it up and down.

Before I know what’s happening, my body is trapped between a wall and Bruce’s. He looks me straight in my eyes, leaning his head to me. “I want you so badly, baby.”

His breath caresses my lips. Is he taunting me to see what I would do next? I don’t wait, I lean my head to his lips and kiss him on the lips. To show him, I truly want this.

An idea comes to mind as I smirk at him. I grab the base of my t-shirt and start to remove it slowly over my head.

Bruce growls as I see his eyes go down to my breasts that are still covered by my bra.

I whimper as Bruce licks the center of the valley of my breast. I can feel how hard he is, rubbing his pelvis between my thighs.

He moves away from the wall and walks to where I am assuming the direction of his bedroom. To tease him more, I decide to unclasp my bra from my back and let it slip between us.

“You don’t play fair, baby girl. Keep this up and I’m going to ravish you on this floor.” He threatens me.

I trust every word.

Is it going to stop me?

Hell, no!

I bring my mouth to the base of his neck, giving him a little bite.

He grabs my hair and yanks my head away from his neck. “You're going to pay for that!”

I smirk. “Don’t make promises you can’t keep.”

But what was wrong with me? I came here to have some answers and all of a sudden, I’m ready to go all the way with Bruce.

He sees my expression change and releases my hair from his grip. “Alice. Baby, are you okay? Do you want us to stop? Say so and we will.”

I’m offering myself to him as I'm practically naked. He sees my struggle and he’s willingly wanting to stop this, for me.

I know what I want

“Yes, Mr. Rheims. I want this. I am sure.” I whisper in his ear.

Bruce lifts one eyebrow, smirking. “Mr. Rheims? mmm...I like it!”

I hide my face at the base of his neck. I’m sure my cheeks are red with embarrassment. I don’t know what came over me, it just slipped.

My thoughts are interrupted as I feel my back pressing on a mattress. Bruce lays above me and I can feel the fabric of his shirt rubbing my necked breasts. It’s been so long since I’ve been in this kind of position with someone.