25- Karl

I always forget to add a title to these so if I post a random update it might just be me adding one or correcting typos

It was 8:30pm and everyone was back at the motel. Sapnap, Quackity and Karl were hungry so they decided to book a reservation for a restaurant for 9:00pm. The three were sitting on the bed watching the television with Karl in the middle and the other two on either side, resting their heads on his shoulders. Sapnap was still smiling to himself occasionally but his boyfriends were distracted from his strange behaviour by the rumbling in their stomachs.

As for George, he was in Dream's room, pacing up and down.

"You don't get it. Nobody can know. And now Sapnap knows!"

"Calm down George." Dream was getting a little worried. He really didn't want George to have another panic attack. "Why do you even care if they know?"

"Because... I just do okay?"

Dream knew something was up but he found that if he pushed George when he was in this state it would do more harm than good. Instead it's best to comfort him.

Dream got up from the bed and put a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder, stopping his pacing. He gave him a reassuring smile which, to both of their surprise, calmed the brunette down a lot.

"You're thinking of the worst possible situation that can come out of this. You just need to think positively."

Dream pulled the smaller figure into a tight hug. George was shocked at first but wrapped his arms around the blonde and smiled to himself. He's right. I should stop worrying. I'm so lucky to have him. He felt so safe wrapped in Dream's muscular arms and when the blonde tried to pull away, he kept him there.

"Stay."

"Okay baby. Whatever you want." Dream whispered. George giggled at the nickname, feeling the embarrassment move to his cheeks.

"What?" Dream questioned. George removed his head from his shoulder and looked at him.

"You called me baby."

"Oh... Sorry I didn't think before I said that. If you were uncomfortable wi-" He was cut off by a devastatingly soft kiss being placed on his lips.

"I loved it."

Dream connected their lips again and moved his hands down to George's waist. George wrapped his arms around the taller's neck and tried getting their bodies closer, if that was even possible.

"What the honk!"

Dream and George broke out of the kiss to see Karl in the doorway.

"Sorry I'll go." He left the door open and walked away as fast as he could.

"Shit" Dream breathed.

George started chasing after him. "Karl let us explain!"

Karl stopped and turned around. "I'm scarred for life!"

Dream walked over to them and stood next to George, facing Karl.

"I've seen you do worse with Sapnap and Quackity."

"DREAM!" Karl's eyes widened and his face turned pink. "Lets not get side tracked. What was that back there?"

George sighed. "Dream and I are dating bu-"

"YOU'RE DATING?" Karl yelled.

"Shh! We don't want anyone to know so be quiet." George hissed.

"We only got together yesterday so we don't really really know what we are but we'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone." Dream chipped in, feeling guilty that he made the situation worse for George even though he told him it was going to be fine.

"I won't tell anyone, don't worry." Karl smiled and hugged both of them. "I can't believe I was the first to know!"

Dream and George exchanged guilty looks. "Actually Sapnap already worked it out earlier today." George mumbled.

Karl's face fell. "That's why he's been so smiley!"

"What did you even want to tell us in the first place?" Dream asked.

"Oh yeah! We're going out to eat it fifteen minutes so get ready." Karl started to walk away. "I'm so happy for you both. I always knew you were perfect for each other!" And with that he opened his door and stepped inside, leaving Dream and George to process everything.

~646 words~

Emoji: 📍

Consider voting?

-Esme xx