Flowers

a/n: Hi guys, Just letting you know this story is going to be dark. If you can not handle extremities please click out of the book and make up your ending (This is not the last chapter, I expect there to be at least 15-30 more)

+++2 weeks later+++

      Today is your first day back at school after Kyoka's suicide. The school decided to let you grieve at home since you were the main focus of her note. No students saw it, only the principal, counselor, and detectives know what lies in that piece of paper. Not only are you grieving the loss of your friend, but the loss of your virginity as well. You had a little bundle of constant anxiety in your stomach and would flinch ever so slightly when Katsuki would touch or kiss you. Knowing him being kind of dumb, he wouldn't suspect the slight reactions. His mom is a different story though, every time she witnesses your fearful moments she raises an eyebrow or nudges her husband. 

      "Miss Monoma, please pay attention." Mr. Yamada says softly, not trying to be too up your ass on your first day back. You nodded, not daring to speak with your brother/rapist in the room. You kept your eyes on either the board, your notebook, or the floor. Nobody knew about what he did, nor were you planning on telling anyone. Especially Katsuki. Speaking of Katsuki, the dude is super worried about anything that concerns you. 

      "Continuing off of that, we are going on a trip in two days, specifically to New York!" The teacher screeches excitedly. "We will be seeing a line-up of plays and learning the origins of our favorite English literature, including Romeo and Juliet. Any questions kiddos?" He asks, hands immediately fly up. He pointed at one girl, motioning for her to ask her question.

       "Do we get to pick our roommates?" 

        "No, we will be in groups of two in the hotel. Siblings will be sharing a room, and the other students are auto-generated to be placed together by their gender," Mr. Yamada states, causing you to panic. Maybe you guys didn't count as siblings since he was adopted. "Let's look at the list, shall we. 

~~~Not doing this shit, y'all in the same room though.~~~~

       You throw your hand up in the air while asking to use the restroom, you forgot mannerism for the simple fact you were going to go throw up. Not even giving Mr. Yamada a chance to answer, you run out. A few students chuckle at the embarrassing moment, including Monoma, but for different reasons. You run down the hall, tears streaming down your face as you slam the bathroom door open. Immediately you run into a stall and heave, a flower falls out of your shirt as you bend over the toilet, specifically a rose. How could any sort of "god" exist in this world if they have put people through so much misery?