Dilemma. Jungkook X Reader (18+)

I've been on my phone ever since I woke up this Sunday morning. My mom knocked on the door multiple times but I don't feel like getting out of my room. It's winter break and even though I had plans I don't feel like going through with them. Today, I was meant to go shopping with my best friend Yuna, but I've been so caught up by angry feelings that I just couldn't go. I never really had a father figure in my life since mine left when I was two. Ever since then, my mom has been constantly changing boyfriends as if they had expiry dates and for that reason, I've never really had a permanent home. We kept on moving across the city and at this point, I'm constantly pissed at my mom for mooching off of men. It's not like I hate her or anything, on the contrary, I love her so much but I really can't stand constantly moving. We moved into her current boyfriend's house right before winter break. Sure, it's a really nice house and I get to have my own room and everything but I'm not sure if we'll be staying here for very long. I honestly can't wait to turn twenty in a few months so I can go live off on my own. I do really like Mr. Jeon, he's kind hearted and very generous, I can only hope my mom doesn't get into any arguments with him because that would most definitely mean moving out again.

I jumped a little in surprise when I heard loud knocks on my door once again. "Y/n, get out of your room! Yuna is waiting for you in the kitchen." My mom yelled. "Dammit."I whispered under my breath, before getting up and sliding some clothes on lazily. I did text Yuna to stay home because I didn't feel like getting out of the house but I guess she just invited herself over as per usual. "Heyo, you ready to go now?" She greeted with a vibrant smile. "Sure, let's go." I responded monotonically, completely unwilling to go. I sat in her car, rubbing my red frozen fingertips to warm them up. It was unbelievably cold outside, at least it wasn't snowing that bad. She drove off to the mall where we shopped for about an hour. We visited a couple stores including lingerie and clothing shops. Yuna needed to get a gift for her boyfriend so we went to a men's clothing store as well. Instead of delicately tapping me on the shoulder, Yuna quite literally ran into me at full speed to tell me very loudly to look at a guy who was talking to one of the employees from the store. She was indiscreetly looking at him and describing to me how he was just my type. "I know, he's kind of cute, but please stop being so obvious..." I whispered back shyly with rosy cheeks and embarrassed eyes, looking back down at my feet. The boy looked a bit older than us and had dark hair and a tall and muscular figure. He had soft looking lips and very prominent features, a round nose and dark deep-set eyes. Yuna finally picked a gift so I could run out of the store feeling completely awkward. She drove me back home and I ran strait back to my room to unpack the lingerie I had bought. Thankfully, for the next two weeks, my mom and Mr. Jeon were going on vacation in Japan so I could enjoy having the house to myself and have a few one-night-stands. I wasn't shy about it, I definitely didn't want a long term relationship so instead, I didn't mind sleeping around to satisfy my own needs.

Two days later they finally left and here I was by myself, watching dramas and enjoying the house. I went to take a nice long shower, because my hookup date was arriving in less than two hours. It was already pretty dark outside and I was getting really excited. He finally showed up, he was a Japanese uni student named Ren. He looked so handsome wearing round glasses and his body was tall and skinny. We quickly introduced each other before I guided him to my bedroom to initiate what we had planned: just a hookup. His eyes were gleaming with lust and he looked ready to go. We both undressed to our underwear and started making out impatiently. His hands were getting greedy, running over my body and feeling up my curves, he unclasped my bra and kissed my neck. My phone buzzed and I was unfazed, I was making out with a handsome guy and enjoying myself. It buzzed again, and again. "Just give me a second, Ren" I whispered before picking up my phone that was sitting on the nightstand. "Hey sweetie, Mr. Jeon and I forgot to mention that your stepbrother came back from college, you're going to meet him for the first time and he should be arriving within the next fifteen minutes. It would be great if you could go open the door. I hope you two will spend some good time together. Love mom xx" That was the text I had received about five minutes ago which meant my step brother who I had never met before was arriving in about ten minutes. "Fuck!" I yelled. "Sorry Ren, you gotta go, quickly, my step brother is coming home...I'm really sorry but we can definitely try this again tomorrow or something." I settled as I showed him the text my mom had just sent me. "That's fine, I understand, you can come over to my place tomorrow if here's no good." Ren got dressed and ran out of the house. Just a minute later I heard the doorbell. I was dressing up hastily sliding on an oversized t-shirt and some socks. My heart was jumping out of my chest, I had never felt this much of an adrenaline rush over something as stupid as this. I ran downstairs and swung the door open. "Hey." I breathed out loudly, resting my hands on my knees to catch my breath. I looked up and my eyes widened. "Oh hey, you're (Y/n) right? I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you." He looked at me with a completely unfazed look in his eyes. "Did you have someone over? Judging by your messy hair, I'm guessing I interrupted something, sorry about that..." He chuckled. "Hey, are you okay? You've been ogling me for a good minute now." He added, which shook me right out of my insane thoughts, I was still turned on because of Ren..."Oh, I'm really sorry, I was kind of out of it. Need help with your bags?" I asked trying to divert the subject. "Sure, that'd be really nice, my room should be next to the one you're staying in." I grabbed his gym bag and pulled it upstairs opening the door to his room, which I had never seen before. My mind was so scrambled. I knew I saw him somewhere. Jungkook was the hot guy from the mall today...And he's my step-brother? Oh shit, well I have to tell Yuna about this. What an unfortunate coincidence. "Alright, that looks like it's all my stuff. By the way, haven't I seen you anywhere before?" He asked, scratching the back of his head. "Well, this is kind of dumb but I was shopping with my friend today, I think we might have seen each other at the mall..."I replied, blushing. "Oh yeah! Your friend is very obvious, did you guys think I was that cute?" He laughed. "H-hey, don't get too full of yourself now!"I mumbled. "You seem like a lot of fun, (Y/n), I see I won't have any problems getting along with you." he spouted. I smiled back at him and nodded. I started helping him unpack his clothes and folding them back in to drawers. "So, what were you doing before I came over anyway?" He asked while he got his personal items out. "Uh, well, to be completely honest, I was going to have a one night stand but I got a text from my mom saying you were coming over so I had to kick him out before anything happened." I mumbled. "Oh, I see, well you don't have to be shy about that kind of stuff, it's pretty normal. You thought you were gonna have the house to yourself for two weeks but your big step bro showed up" He laughed. "Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want..." I spat, angrily shoving his t-shirts in the drawer. "Well thanks, for helping out, I'm gonna take a shower, we can have dinner after if you want." He said, trying to cheer me up. "Go ahead."