Money Abuse. Taehyung X Reader (18+)

- You're such an idiot, why can't you be like the other girls and dress cute ? He said to me.
-I...I don't have the money for that... I answered whimpering at my boyfriend who looked absolutely furious.
-Your parents are fucking millionaires and you still dress in rags. I could get myself any other girl, a prettier, smarter, richer girl and just leave you in the dust.

He hated the way I dressed, he hated how shy I was, he hated everything about me. He only stayed with me because my parents had money. I was supposed to get married to him, arranged by both his and my parents. He was actually hoping to marry me someday to get away with all the money and the social advantages. He had been a horrible person to me recently. Jihyung was rude and always spat out hateful comments. I should work out, I should wear makeup, I should dress cuter, I should spend my money on jewelry and designer brands. We were polar opposites. I liked cars, I was actually passionate about them, building them up from nothing, that's where I got my money. I worked part time at my friend's dad's mechanic shop. I loved helping people with their cars. My parents thought that I should only receive money after I was done with school and after I got married because that way I would learn to work hard for myself. I agreed with that very much and I loved how my parents raised me. They always taught me to work harder for myself and study to be the best. But Jihyung's parents hated me. They said I should give their son what he deserved. I've been stuck here, in this relationship for three years. I needed to get my head out of the sand and start thinking for myself, for my future. The only reason I was dating Jihyung was because I wasn't able to break up with him or raise my voice so he could hear me, I couldn't possibly face my parents and tell them that I couldn't bear staying with him. They really wanted the wedding to happen, they wanted me to understand that some times, in life, we don't get what we want. I fell in love with him when I was younger thinking that he was so popular and handsome. Boy oh boy was I wrong. I should've gotten out of this relationship way before, I feel like I've wasted three years of my life. But now is the time. I won't let myself be stepped all over because that's what my parents want or because Jihyung absolutely hates me. No more will I let myself be even bothered by the likes of him.

I studied business administration in Uni but I was in love with cars. Who knew how interesting and complex they were? I fell into it when my best friend Minhyuk took me to his dad's shop for the first time. I started watching, learning, watching videos, joining forums and tweaking a bit. One thing led to another and I was all in. Working. I loved getting my hands full of oil and rebuilding engines from scratch. Minhyuk was an amazing guy, good looking, totally sweet and awesome. He was my best friend since we were little. I had a bucket list. Two specific things were on that list and the other was only just a dream. First, I wanted my dream car, a beautiful white, black edition Nissan GTR also know as Godzilla. That car rips, it's so gorgeous and just sends it like crazy. Second, I wanted to get my own car business and make my parents proud. Lastly, I dreamt of running away from this cursed relationship and find a meaningful life in another man's arms, have a beautiful hidden wedding in Kyoto, Japan and be a mom to healthy children. Quite obviously, the last one stretched far from reality that I couldn't even think about it strait, if only I could walk another road, a flower road, peaceful, meaningful, beautiful and calm. Lead a happy life, healthy and with no regrets. That's next to impossible. I've kept telling myself that for three years.

-Jihyung ! Come here. I spat.
He turned around, astonished that I would even talk to him in that tone.
-What do you want from me (Y/n)?
-Listen to me very closely. I work hard, every day, I buy you expensive gifts to make up for how I look, I have nearly perfect grades in school and I sure as hell am NOT a disappointment to my parents. But this is too much. You've always been acting like a complete idiotic douchebag with me, you flirt with other women and you're disrespectful. This is it. We're over, pack your shit and get out of my appartement. Go live with mommy and daddy, they'll pay for all your stupid crap. I said furiously. My eyebrows were furrowed and my arms crossed. I felt completely stressed out. "What's next?», I thought to myself.
-Really (Y/n), we've known each other for years and you're just gonna kick me out like that? He said, looking dumbfounded.
-Yea, this is all over, go find yourself a brand new shiny plastic girl with money. I've had enough of you toying around with me and I will not spend the rest of my life married to a man like you.
-You're gonna regret this...
-Believe me, I won't.
-Well, good luck finding a better guy than me. I'll have my driver pick up my stuff by tomorrow.
He slammed the door before leaving the apartment.