Introducing the characters

IMPORTANT - I don't own any pictures or characters portrayed here. The photos are either from Pinterest or different sources!

A/N- So hey guys. This is my second book as some of you already know about this. So thank you for considering about reading this book too even though I know that I suck in writing. I had this desire to write this fanfic in me so here I am.

I just wanted to inform you all  I might write some intense  scenes in here.
So the intense scenes that imma gonna write might feel like inappropriate to some readers so before any kind of intense scenes starts , I will use a few of these " ****** " so that you can easily avoid it and I will use it when the scene ends too so that you can continue your flawless reading.

So this much is enough for today ig. Let's go on with the introduction of the main characters -

M/L - Park Jimin . A Casanova image but no one really knows how he is from inside rather than his 6 best friends. So in total, a group of 7 most famous boys of the Uni also collectively known as The BTS.

F/L - Min Y/N. A kind and sweet girl. Never got a bad image. A lot of boys are after her but a relationship is the last thing she wants right now. Strong and respectful character.

Min Yoongi - A sleek man with a cute potato like face. Y/N 's elder brother. Also one of the best friends of Park Jimin. Has a bad temper and he is probably the only person that Y/N is afraid of. Not to mention, he is always sleepy.

No hate towards the idols.

So these three characters are playing the lead roles but the other members of BTS and the best friend of Y/N also has a very important hand over influencing the story line. So don't worry , the introductions of the other members will be given within the story. The details on their appearance will be given in the story too.

I am sorry potatoes 😔 but this is how it is. I want you all to enjoy reading this story so let's drift into the story just as Smooth Like Butter! 😉

I LOVE PARK JIMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! *screams*

Okay, it was not needed 🙂......Sorry for this thing but seems like Jimin is running in my blood, pancreas, heart, intestines, liver and everywhere, I am sorry 🤦🏻‍♀