#20. "Stay with me forever? "

Yoongi's POV:

When I was back from home and into the hospital with Jungkook, I walked towards Y/N's ward with her stuffs and a shirt for Jimin but what I wasn't expecting to see was my best friend sitting on the floor, crouched into a ball.

Both me and Jungkook ran to him and said, "Jimin, what's wrong? Why are you sitting here? "

But he didn't lift his head up, his head was still hidden in between his arms.

"Hyung? What happened, are you alright? ", Jungkook asked but he still didn't reply.

" Jimin look at me." , I said and pulled his head up. On getting his face in my view, his eyes seemed red as if he cried like a maniac, his cheeks had the stains of dried tears and overall, he looked like a complete mess.

"What happened? ", I asked.

He started crying again and said, " I'm sorry Suga, it's my fault. I hurt your sister, she's hurt because of me. I'm sorry."

I immediately hugged him , he was going through a guilt trip and although I wanted to blame someone for Y/N's conditions, I surely can't blame Jimin. It wasn't his fault, he himself didn't see it coming and moreover, he himself was kidnapped and was in danger.

"It's not your fault Jimin, you didn't do anything.", I said.

" No, it is my fault. I should not have been close to her, I shouldn't even have met her in first place. It's me, I'm the problem, it's my fault. I don't deserve to be safe when she's out there fighting for her life. I'm sorry Suga, I'm sorry." , Jimin was being so restless and seeing him like this broke me. My best friend and my sister, both were not in desirable conditions and I felt helpless.

Even though Jimin never told me, his reactions told me everything about how deeply he felt for my sister and as a brother, I was happy that it was Jimin and not some other guy. Jimin was one charming man, he got girls left and right but he knew how to control and not get swayed away. Ever since I met him, that was when we were still teens , I just heard him talk about one girl and only her. He kept on saying that he'd find her and fall in love all over again but he couldn't. He never met her again in first place and now that I see him falling for Y/N, it makes me feel proud on both of them. Proud on Jimin because he moved on and won my sister's heart and proud on Y/N because she moved on and helped Jimin out.

"Jimin, I know you are sad but blaming yourself isn't going to help your sadness.", I comforted.

" B-but Suga, I love her. I can't let her go when I didn't even get her, I-I just can't." , Jimin cried.

"You really love Zoe? ", I asked.

" I do."

"Then what about her ?"

On hearing that, Jimin pulled out from the hug and looked at the ground.

"I don't know Suga. I have never felt this way before. Y/N feels so much like her. I admit that I got interested in Y/N because of her personality first but while falling for her, I realized that Y/N gives me the feels that she once gave and the emotions I went through in the past few hours made me realize how badly I'm attached to Y/N and I can't ignore that." , Jimin explained.

"I understand, please take care of my sister."

"A-are you -"

"Yes, you have my blessing. I have no right to snatch away your happiness."

"Thank you so much.", Jimin hugged me again and cried relentlessly, this was the first time that I've seen him cry that much.

While we were busy doing all these, the door to the ward suddenly opened and the doctor walked out.