# 9 - "Sleep well!"

Continuing......

"Shhhh-"

He shut me down at once. I actually wanted to apologize. Didn't we go too far? I mean we just met and.... and he is my brother's friend.

It was a quite while until Jimin spoke up, "Y/N ... I'm sorry -"

"Why? " - I replied.

"I shouldn't have done this to you. I mean we have just met and you're Yoongi's sisterandIamnotafraidofhimbutyouarestillhissisterandwehavejust-"

"AAAHHHHH STOP IT! " - that guy literally started rapping. I thought he would be mad or something but he ended up getting nervous?

I scooted closer to him, so that I was sitting right beside him by now.

"Listen Jimin, it's okay. It was in the heat of the moment and I volunteered to so it's not your fault and -"

I held his hand that was lying on his lap and said, "And about Yoongi, he won't know if we won't let him know and what if I'm his sister? I'm still an individual, okay?"

He looked at me and nodded but it seemed like he was going to speak something.

He finally said, "I swear I am not a pervert and I promise I don't end up doing this with just anyone. And do you really not mind?"

No, I rather loved it........ "Aahh aniyo! I really don't mind. Don't think too much, let's eat our pizzas, they are getting cold." - I said and reached out for the pizzas .

I handed him his and started eating mine. It was an awkward silence between us honestly but none of us bothered to speak up. We were both busy thinking something.

I just didn't know what was happening with me, I mean I never let any guy close to me after him but how did Park Jimin manage to do this?

What kinda magician are you Park Jimin?

Park Jimin POV:

I started munching down on my pizza as if I were some alien trying to get all the food from earth inside me at once. But I wasn't eating it because I was hungry, the hunger in me died long ago when we were you know?.... Ahem but moving on, I was gobbling it down because I was getting anxious. I won't say I never did sexual stuffs with anyone but I never did it with feelings. I never had this kinda affection towards anyone after her and I'm stunned about it. How did Y/N manage to breakthrough?

What kinda magician are you Y/N ?

Y/N's POV -

I was done with my pizza and when I looked at my side I saw Jimin was done with his pizza as well but why was he sitting like a statue? I swear I was so done, I couldn't take it anymore and spoke up -

"Hey Jimin, let's watch a movie, shall we? "

"Huh? Yeah okay..." - he said.

"What do you suggest? " - I asked wondering if he had any movie in mind.

"Ahh? Uh no, anything will be okay! "

"Okay then what about 'Be with you '?" - I asked him.

"Jimin?" - No reply. I looked at him and saw him busy in his thoughts. God, this guy gets more nervous than a girl. It was just a make out, nothing big...... right? Who am I kidding?

I placed my right hand on his cheek and called him with the softest voice I had, "Jimin?"

"Huh?"

"What's wrong? "