So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 11

Lalala!!! I plan to finish this book at chapter 15 or 20 or 25, but idk anymore!!

------------------------- 

Scarlett's POV

Days turned into weeks; weeks turned into 6 months, that's the longest I've ever stayed in a town, and I can't handle Nick and Max!!! But I did promise Nick that I'd. . . Oh no, This can't be happening! Didn't I specifically say that I dont fall for players? Didn't I? Oh well atleast my covers still alright. I wonder how long I can act as the shy, quiet one. Oh yeah, I have a date with Nick today. Ugh, how did I get into this? I also know that I'm eventually going to be heartbroken, and that I need to get Nick out of my head. But I know once I see him with another girl I'll be jealous, no heartbroken. I need to get myself together. I sighed. I'm not going on the date, I won't be used as a toy in the end, and I won't be heartbroken!

"Scarlett don't bother showing up, don't call him, just keep him waiting," I said to myself. There's no way I'm gonna date a player or heartbreaker! But I want to go, I really do, yet I force myself not to.

I went into the bathroom and took off my clothes. I walked into the shower and just stood there motionless, I need a friend to lean on, but Max isn't the one nor Brittany or Autumn. I fell on my knees, just lying there and didn't move or flinch. The water drops hit me hard and I got up and left the bathroom. I put on my soft fluffy pajamas and went into bed. It was going to be hard to sleep, even though it's like 11:13. I sighed and closed my eyes. Black was all I saw, but I eventually fell asleep.

-----2:30 AM-----

"Psh Scarlett?" I heard someone say from out the window.

"Mhm?" I replied not caring who it was.

"Open the window before I fall!" Huh? Oh it's Nick. I walked up to the window yawned, rubbed my eyes and opened the window. He was trying to balance on the tree.

"What do you wa-" I was interrupted when he pulled me into a hug. I pushed him away. "What the hell are you doing in my home!?" I said in a whisper.

"Well you missed the date right?" He said with a smirk on his face. Oh no, there's no way in hell I'm doing ANYTHING with this guy!

"Just get out of my house before I call my mom and cops! Wait do you want my mom back in your dads modeling agency?" I said with such innocent eyes.

"Fine, I'm just gonna quickly steal something from you," He said with his signature smile. I raised an eyebrown and then he grabbed my waist and pressed his lips against mine. I didn't want him to do this, but he did and I couldn't stop him.

I probably had the most stupidest grin on my face, but I was happy. Really happy, he came for me. Er I think he did, what else did he come here for? To lead me on? Probably.

"Ok it's time for you to leave bye!" I said shoving him out the window. Then he stopped me.

"Can't I take the front door?" He said, I nodded in reply. Good thing none of the servants were up.

--------------- 

2 Days Later 

--------------- 

"Scarlett I need to talk to you," My mom said to me holding several papers signed and a frown on her face. I knew what it was already. I didn't want to move, a tear streamed down my face.