So-Called Shy Girl + Popular Player Guy 15

Yay chapter 15!!!!!! Yay!!!! :3 Umm!! XD. . . im gonna stop talking now!!!!

------------------------------

Scarlett's POV

I. . . I can't believe it. I turned to Max, he smiled and waved at me. He knew this was going to happen, I can't believe it. I wonder how many times I'm going to say that before I actually believe it. Nick was walking up to me, his black hair was disheveled, his blue eyes locked onto mine, and his hands were in his sweater pockets, his jeans were all baggy. This all just made him look. . . Ah! Nevermind about him, I hate him! Girls were drooling all over him and then the girls started to find out where he was heading, towards me. Death glares were shot at me, but I didn't care. My knees feel all wobbly and my stomach churned. No Scarlett, he broke your heart, you can't allow him to get to you! I sighed, grabbed my luggage, walked to the bench, sat down, and took out a old magazine. I looked up at Nick and he was sitting right next to me!

"Get away from me," I said clenching my teeth. Damn him! I hate him so much! He didn't listen though, instead he did the opposite and pulled me closer to him. I tried to find Max, but even though I did he was with the short girl. Damn him to!

"Look Scarlett, I really like you, no not like, but love, but why won't you believe me?" He said convincingly. I faced him, our faces were so close to each other that our lips grazed.

"Crap. Everything you say is crap!" I hissed, pulling away from him. My face was probably red, but it doesn't matter. I still liked, no maybe even love Nick, but when I see him that fades away.

"Scarlett, look at me and tell me if you believe me or not," He ordered me. Ugh, why did we have to be so far away from view? I sighed and looked at him. All his facial expressions told me that he liked me, he really liked me.

"Fine, I believe you. BUT why did you do it?" I asked, I really wanted to know why he kissed Brittany.

"Jeez Scarlett, isn't it called protecting the one you love?" He said chuckling. Huh? What? I'm confused, he must've noticed 'cause he started talking again. "Scarlett she could easily hurt you, trust me 'cause she always hurts the girls that I really like. Except for my toys, she also thought you were a toy until she noticed how much you've been with me." He sighed. I suddenly got mad when he said 'toys'.

Relax Scarlett, relax! I ran a hand through my hair and ruffled Nick's hair. He looked at me weirdly and smiled at me. That's the first smile he ever gave me! He always gave me smirks.

"Scarlett it's almost time for our flight!" Max yelled running over to me. I frowned, I completely forgot about my flight! I mentally slapped myself and grabbed my luggage.

"Nick! I'll be back one day and if I find out that you kissed another chick or you cheated on me I'll karate chop your ass!" I said as quickly as I could and gave him a peck on the check.

I sighed. I know he's the player and he'll be with other girls, but he's still going to use them as toys. Jeez why is life so hard? I looked at Max and he smiled, I smiled back. When we got on the plane I forgot that my mom took the 2nd class plane while I took the first.

"Hey Max, tell me about the girl you were hitting on," I said while getting comfy in my seat. I looked at Max and his face turned red like a tomato. I looked out the window while he spoke, and took out my phone. I deleted Brittany and Autumn.

--------------------------------

This is not the end!! XD idk if I shuldstart years later or tlk about how her life is in Atlantic city and stuff or just skip years later which one??? Or just give me an idea!! :3