Chapter 2: Foxy's Death

Another Note: This is also from memory. All of these are until the factory section with Bryan and Lefty.

    After the door shut Bryan looked at the next room to see it was smaller than the last two. He looked to see only a button on the right hand side. That was it. Bryan looked around to see a metal door of some kind. It looked like the button was pointing towards the direction of the giant metal door. Bryan treated the womb he got from Orville with more rips from his jacket. "Well done Bryan I didn't think you'd be able to finish that task!" SpringTrap laughed. Bryan mumbled something to himself and SpringTrap said, "Say it out loud! I have working 'ears'." "I said...I thought I wasn't going to make it either." Bryan yelled. "Oh, where's that self confidence at?" SpringTrap asked. Bryan stayed silent and decided not to answer. "Anyways this next room is one of the easiest of all!" SpringTrap said as the metal door was lifting up. After it was halfway done Bryan could see Rockstar Foxy. "Foxy!" Bryan yelled, running to the glass. 

    Foxy was on the ground and when he heard Bryan's voice he lightened up. "Bryan! Do you know what's going on?" Foxy asked. He came up to the glass as well. "SpringTrap's plan finally is coming to action." Bryan replied. "That it is! Like I said, this room is the easiest. You either push that button and kill Rockstar Foxy with lava or if you choose not to and if time runs out you die by lava with Foxy. Let the timer commence!" SpringTrap explained. "N-No, I can't do that." Bryan said. "NO!" Bryan yelled as he hit the glass with his axe. It did nothing to the glass. "Bryan calm down. I don't know how much time we have but you need to push the button." R. Foxy said. "What?!" Bryan yelled. "You just hit that window with all your might and it did nothing. You only live once. I can be re-made so just press the button." R. Foxy said. "I can't lose you..." Bryan cried out. "No. I don't have Patchy, I have no clue where the hell Chica is, Bonnie's dead! I have nothing left but you do!" Foxy yelled.

"Times ticking!" SpringTrap teased. "Bryan, I know it's going to be hard, but I'm also scared of feeling the pain. Just press the button." Foxy said, pointing his hook at the button. Bryan went over to it and put his hand over the button. Bryan looked at Foxy for one last time. Foxy nodded and Bryan pressed the button. "Bryan, before I die I just want to look at the man who believed in me and was always a great friend." Foxy said. More and more tears fell as Bryan looked at the glowing eyes of another dying animatronic. Bryan put his hand on the window and Foxy put his paw on the other. "Goodbye Bryan..." Foxy said his last words as the lava consumed him. "AGHHH@$#%#^" Foxy screamed. 

    Bryan slammed his hand on the window and kept hitting them on the window as Bryan repeated these same words, "Afton, you bastard." Bryan never really cussed before but this time was a perfect time to let it out. "Let's move on to the next room shall we?" SpringTrap said. Bryan fell to the floor still crying over the screams of everyone he had to witness. Although he did deserve this. After all, everyone thinks of him as a bad business owner. "Get your ass moving." SpringTrap ordered. Bryan grabbed the axe off the floor and opened the door to the next area. He went on an elevator and pressed the level two button. He then leaned against the wall thinking a bit more about his decision on getting a pizzeria in the first place.