[ 𝐟 ] ⋆ 𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝘆𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗷𝗶 ⋆

promise me | fem!reader make sure to vote ⋆ ➵ ⋆

make sure to vote
⋆ ➵ ⋆

It's no mystery that draken is absolutely horrible at understanding any hints that people throw his way, especially showing he himself had feelings romantically.

then again, neither were you since everyone else had known the feelings you had for each other, two blind teens afraid to speak on their feelings.

he couldn't help but notice how you spent quite amount of time with mikey recently. after what happened with him getting rushed to the hospital, it's like you've gotten even closer with his leader.

draken was leaning against wall as he silently watched mikey currently sitting on the floor in front of the sofa, your legs over his shoulders while you brushed through his hair. 

"there's a festival going on again if you'd like to join us," mikey leaned his head back so he could somewhat look at you, "it's going to be me, draken, takemitchy, emma, and hinata."

you took the new hair tie between your teeth from your wrist, threading your fingers through the certain section before putting in his usual small ponytail, "sure i don't mind."

before draken could even open his mouth, as if on queue, emma and hinata came barreling down the stairs as they dragged you out the house to go see mitsuya for your kimono.

"soo are going to try and impress someone while we're there," hinata cooed as she hooked her arms with yours.

you raised your brow before shaking your head, "why would i do that?" before hinata could reply, emma smacked the back of your head causing you to jolt forward a little.

"you're so blind that it actually hurts, you like draken and it's somewhat obvious he likes you but you should definitely pick me instead," she smiled before hooking her own arm on your other side.

"you should've seen the glare he gave us when we pulled you away from the house, he wanted to kill us for sure," hinata spoke up as she nodded.

you hummed to yourself at the idea of draken actually liking you in that way, it was always you and him from the beginning. even before he met mikey.

"we really need to hurry up before mitsuya gives us the you're late and you know it look," emma unhooks her arm from yours to take your hand and drag you and hinata faster.

⋆ ✥ ⋆

emma, hinata, and yourself decided to show up a bit earlier so you could have a head start on which booths you wanted to look at.

"do you think takemichi will like how i look," hinata questioned as she eyed her kimono up and down, wondering if she looked presentable enough.

"he'll love it and if he doesn't then he's just an idiot," both you and emma smiled as you visually thought of ganging up on him if he didn't.

it didn't take long to see the 3 boys make their way towards you guys, takemichi immediately going to hinata as flustered as ever while he complimented her.

draken noticed how mikey was looking at you as he pulled him into a headlock while eyeing you, "you look really good tonight y/n."

you thanked him, mikey pulling himself out of draken's grip to give you a light hug as he mumbled, "i was going to say that first."

hinata and takemichi held each other's hands before walking off on their own, emma pulled mikey off you to show him the doriyaki stand and to keep him away from you, leaving you and draken. alone.

he held his arm out for you to hook your arm around as you both looked at different booths together, checking out what to buy as a souvenir.

"let's check out the omamori's over there," you lightly pulled his arm in the direction the booth was. the booth was filled with different colored charms, all with different meanings.

a kind old woman was behind the stand as she looked between you and him, "ah what a cute couple. it's nice to see young love these days, we have charms for love and good luck on this side."

you both exchanged looks but neither of you denied being together, rather just brushing it off as you looked at the charms she suggested.

"i'd like both of them please," you reached in your pocket for your money until draken stopped you and payed for it himself, getting matching ones when you weren't looking.

the two of you went to get some takoyaki before sitting down on a blanket in the grass, watching the view of the city lights with the faint sounds of the music and people talking.

"can i ask you about the charms you got," draken put his container down beside him as he gave you his full divided attention.

you nodded as you kept your eyes onto the city, "there's this guy. he's smart but definitely not smart enough since he doesn't know how i feel, known him basically my entire life and being by him makes me feel at ease. i'm glad he took me here to tell him."

draken watched the city lights and moon illuminate your face so perfectly, his body moved on its own as he grabbed your chin and kissed your lips lightly.

you immediately kissed him back as you felt him smirk into the kiss before pulling away, "still an ass though for making me jealous of mikey. even emma would take you away."

you scoffed before laughing, "mikey was actually helping me out with having the courage to tell you so not my fault on that, emma does want me to pick her over you."

he rolled his eyes before chuckling lightly, "promise me that you won't leave me for her?"

you stole one of his takoyaki, popping it into your mouth.

"mm we'll see."

⋆ ➵ ⋆