❗️ADVISORY❗️

BEFORE YOU READ
Please make note of the warnings listed below before proceeding to read the story. The reason this notice is being emphasised is because this fic contains discussion and representation of certain topics which might be deemed unpleasant and triggering for some readers.

Also duly note that I, as the writer of the following story do not condone the actions and behaviours stated inside the book and this is sincerely only a fictional figment of my imagination.

Another humble request to please avoid re-uploading my works without my permission by any unethical means. Plagiarism is a criminal offence.

TRIGGER WARNINGS
RATED 'M'
This one-shot focuses on dark themes/tropes i.e heartbreak, obsession/psychotic behaviour, manipulation, gaslighting(?), stalking, implied mentions of toxic relationships, dub-con* elements. In context of the aforementioned twisted behaviour, I heretofore confirm that this is most certainly not a romance book to read.

*Dubious consent or dub-con: a term used in fiction to describe activities in which the consent is unclear or vague by either parties; often used in pretext of sensual tendencies marked by coercion with doubtful consent.

NOTES
As you might have noticed, I don't necessarily write dark themes in my one-shots, however there were six particular requests (mostly involving kidnap/jk being a psycho lover) that inspired this particular scenario. Time and again I always mention trigger warnings under the cut hence I expect that nobody skips it.

You may observe that some parts of this fiction and the characters might seem ironic but its how my perspective had evolved while writing the story and you would understand why this is so after a thorough reading of the narrative.

I'm not sure if I have emphasised writing on the 'kidnapping' trope because I didn't feel it was just with respect to this scenario, although I've added an extra warning in case ¯\_() _/¯

SONG RECS
(optional choice)
I normally don't recommend songs for reading however this one is special as it was specifically inspired from quite a few so you could give them a quick listen if you wish to:

Seesaw (Yoongi)
Jealousy, Jealousy (Olivia Rodrigo)
Kill This Love (Blackpink)
Monster (EXO)
Psycho (Red Velvet)
War of Hormone (BTS)
Treat You Better (Shawn Mendes)
Million Dollar Man (Lana Del Ray)
Hostage (Billie Eilish)

Alrighty! In all honesty I was actually terrified when the story idea first struck me but there wasn't any better way to write about topics requested for the same. The reason why I mainly gave off all possible trigger alerts is because I don't wanna offend anyone who decides on reading the story.

And therefore I expect no misjudgment or misinterpretation against my work, it'll only come out as invalid taking into consideration that y'all have already been warned beforehand.

I should really seize my talking now lmao—

HAPPY READING!

...I guess?