episode 2, season 2

A chill ran up Wilhelm's back as he looked around the bigger dorm room. It had became cold from being abandoned for 2 weeks. He still had a roll of led lights sitting on the shelf and a few posters on the walls.

Wilhelm sighed and began unpacking his clothes and school supplies. He knew he'd be back to the palace more often then he was last semester since his mother wanted him to see Astrid at least every two weeks. 

There was a knock on the door which made Wilhelm let out an annoyed groan, what could anybody possibly want from him already? It had seemed like he just arrived at Hillerska. He walked over to the door and opened it. Wilhelm's eyes widen, it was August.

His cousin stood before him wearing his signature black turtle neck and a pair of new khakis. August smiled awkwardly, "Hey Wille, I haven't seen you in a while." Wilhelm just stared at him for a moment, then suddenly began to close the door. Before he can slam it in his cousins face, August stops the door with his foot.

"Look Wille I know you're still pissed but we're family!" August began, his tone calm as he tried to reason with the prince. Wilhelm however, was not calm. Even the thought of August had made his blood boil but now that he was standing in front of him with that smug look on his face, Wille didn't know what he was going to do.

"Pissed? August I'm beyond pissed! What did you think? That over the Christmas holidays I'd think 'yeah he posted a video of me and a boy having sex to the whole world but it's ok because he's still family!' It doesn't matter who the fuck you are, you violated my privacy and....outed me...." His voice became hushed as he said the last part.

August crossed his arms over his chest as he walked over towards Wilhelm, "You know I'm sorry your mom didn't tell you she knew at first but Wilhelm, you're a prince. And not just any prince but the crown prince. I'm not saying that what I did was right or ok in any shape or form but this was bound to happen. I mean if I didn't take that video someone would have taken a picture or even worse! Like take a video that actually showed your face in it, what would you have done then? I mean there would have been no coming back from that."

Wilhelm shook his head, "So what? I should be thanking you? Well thank you August for taking a video through my bedroom window but not getting my face in the shot." He said sarcastically before scoffing, "You're so fucked up ok, this whole thing is fucked up! Something must be seriously wrong with you to have posted that video. You've ruined me and Simon's life!"

"Ok, just because you're mad that people don't like that you're gay-"

"Jesus August just shut up." He mumbled, cutting August off mid sentence. "You've ruined everything! My parents won't even talk to me anymore and now they're setting me up with some snobby girl so people will stop saying all those terrible things about me. Why did you do that? Why August, tell me why?!"

"Because you have everything!" August exclaimed, looking down at Wilhelm. They were now face to face.

Wilhelm was confusion, "You think I have everything? What? A family that hates me, that is disappointed and disgusted by me, a dead brother, the whole word calling me offensive names and nobody caring because they all agree! I'm not saying your life is perfect August but don't you dare say I have everything when my life has gone to shit! You can date whoever you want. Any girl would die to be with you but I can't do that! I have to hid and be with the person I love in secret." His voice began to become louder as tears started to roll down his cheeks, he was angry and sad and all the emotions he had began to pour out.

"So don't you ever, ever say I have everything. I'm all alone. I, I can't even talk to my own brother anymore and yet you stand here saying my life is perfect, that I have everything. Yes, my family is wealthy, yes I'm the crown prince but at least you can be who you truly are without the whole world turning against you!" Wilhelm voice cuts out as the salty tears spilled from his eyes, August looked shocked at first that his cousin had so easily broke down but he also felt sorry.