Character Oc Information

Picture of what Tima looks like. Image owned by WolfFang012 [DO NOT STEAL!!!]

==================================

Full name: Tima J. Smith

Nickname(s): Smith, Shadow (Swat Kat alias)

Age: 25 years old

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Birth Date: July 29, 1968

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Sassy, smart, kind-hearted, resourceful, brave, honest, etc.

Voice Actress: Mandy Moore

Occupation: Waitress (formally); Assistant to Deputy Major/Swat Kat (currently)

Birthplace: New York City

Hometown: Arizona, Phoenix (formally), Megacat City (currently)

Family Member(s): Paul Smith (father; deceased), Ann Smith (mother), etc.

Friends/Allies: Jake Clawson (love interest), Chance Furlong, Calico "Callie" Briggs, Feral (at times), etc.

Enemies: Dark Kat, Dr. Viper, Mac, and Molly Mange, Hard Drive, Pastmaster, Feral (at times), etc.

Love Interest(s): Jake Clawson (future boyfriend/husband)

Likes: being with Jake, baking, exploring new places, fighting bad guys, singing, learning martial arts, etc.

Dislikes: Not being with Jake, bullies, being kidnapped, bugs, etc.

Background Information: Tima J. Smith is a human woman who lived with her mother after her father, Paul Smith, died in the line of duty. Tima tried to become a police officer like her father before her, however, the academy would never allow her to join because she was a woman.

So, she ended up getting a job at a family restaurant, and let's just say she was not charmed with how her life was. However, one night after Tima finished her double shift, she was attacked by strange pink bat creatures and was pulled into a portal.

When Tima opened her eyes again she found herself in a hospital room, wearing a hospital gown. After that, Tima found out that she was in a whole different world.

She wasn't the only one who was shocked, everyone in Megacat city was going crazy about the human girl. Homo-sapiens were never seen in thousands of years!

Even though there was no chance of ever returning to her homeworld, she now has a chance to live up to her father's name and to carve out her own destiny. With the help of her new friends, Jake Clawson and Chance Furlong, they became the Swat Kats.