End of School Summer begins

The end of the year came of course Harry was not wanting to go back but he knew he had to go back

The end of the year came of course Harry was not wanting to go back but he knew he had to go back. Harry told his friends that he would write as often as he could. He would be fine. That he would see them on the train in September When the train arrived at king cross station Harry waited to get off till it had slowed down. He didn't want to be pushed in the throng of people leaving. He watched as his brother was picked up by his dad. It was odd they seemed to be waiting for someone. Harry watched as Remus and Sirius joined them. They still waited. He realized that they must be waiting for him. Why though they never apparated  with him before they never did anything with him so why wait for him to get off the train. He then realized they would surely beat him since his house won the quidditch cup since he joined the team.

That must be it they planned to yell and beat him as soon as they got back. He gulped as he walked over towards the floo so he could floo home. He didn't want to go with them. He was foiled in his plans when his brother grabbed his arm. Harry trembled as he was dragged over to the others. Sam had noticed that his brother was trembling. Sam knew why he was doing it. Sam realized early on in the schoolyear that he was a horrible big brother. He was a horrible example to his twin brothers and he was just down right awful to Harry. He wanted to change and make it up to Harry but he didn't know how. Sam realized that the trembling boy in his grip was afraid that he was going to get hit. That Sam was going to beat him. That their father was going to beat him along with uncle Moony and uncle Padfoot. It made Sam feel terrible and made his heart hurt. That him along with those they called family made Harry fear them.

Sam was hopping to rectify his behavior along with the twins behavior. There wasn't much he could do about his fathers, uncle Moony's or uncle Padfoot's. Harry and Sam was in front of the three men. Harry never looking at the three. James instructed for Sam to grab his arm for Moony to grab both of the trunks and for Harry to grab Sirius' arm so they could apparat to Potter manor. Sam and James left followed by Remus. Remus noticed that Harry was silently crying and trembling as he barely grab Sirius firmly enough to apparat. Remus pushed the image to the back of his mind before apparating away.

Sirius too noticed Harry was trembling and crying silently. He was thinking what is wrong with my pup. He then thought he needs punished let get back to the manor. Harry and Sirius arrived and as soon as they did Harry let go and landed on the floor from there Harry just curled into a ball and waited for the beating that would soon began. He was right he was being hit with fist and spells. This went on for a long time even though the three marauders thought of Harry as pup, cub and bambi. They seemed to forget that the moment he was in their sites. It seemed that instead of the child they should be helping and protecting they were hurting him. It seemed that they didn't even realized that the child for a long time called them sir or by their name and never uncle or dad. After Harry was done being beaten and yelled at he made his way to the room. Well if you could call it a room it was small and didn't even have a closet. It wasn't a cupboard. It was a room but more of a storage room then a bedroom. It had a bed and a window that was it. There was no closet no dresser not even a desk.

Remus had fallowed Harry to his room to place his trunk in it since when he arrived he didn't know which room was Harry's. Harry not knowing that Remus was following entered his small room. He didn't have the strength to close the door. He crawled into the broken bed and fell asleep. Remus looked around the pitiful room. He was sad was this really his cub's room. It was bare except for the bed. The bed was broken at that. At that moment Remus put things together. The first thing was that he claims Harry as a cub along with the rest of James' boys but he doesn't treat him as one. The image from earlier of Harry crying and trembling when he grabbed Padfoot so they could apparat. Remus realized that he was afraid and rightly so.

Once they got back Harry was punished for something that wasn't even his fault. It seemed that they not only beat him they hit him with spells simply for being here. Its no wonder Harry never looks at any of them he's afraid that they will yell and hit him for simply looking at them. He also realized that Harry his cub doesn't call him any name that when speaking he addresses him as sir. As he thought about it he realized that he doesn't call any of them by anything other then sir except for James at times he calls James by his name. At this point Remus had sat the trunk down and then sat and stared at the broken bed that held a broken and an abused little boy. A boy that should have been cared for and cherished. Remus started to cry. He was going through his memories. It seemed that everything for Harry and the relationship they had changed when Lily died.

A/N I own nothing J. K Rowling owns Harry Potter and credit goes to rightful owners of pictures