28-𝐻𝑎𝑧𝑒𝑙

HAZEL

"Do I even have to go? Can't I just do online school?" I ask while looking thru my phone.

"Hazel." My dad says with a deep voice.

I groan and peal my eyes off my phone to look at my dad. "Fine. Can I take my car?" I ask while standing up and walking to the front door not even letting him respond.

This is the last year Hazel.
Then you're free.

ꨄꨄꨄ

I was walking to my first class when I bumped into a someone.

"Fucking great." I mumble to myself as I pick up my schedule.

"Shit sorry..hey,you're new!" The random guy says.

I look up to see a good looking blonde guy with blue eyes.

"Yeah." I reply as I start to walk away.

"Hey wait up!" The guy calls behind me.

I roll my eyes and turn around to face him. "What do you need?" I ask already knowing I'm late.

"I can help you find your class,I'm Levi by the way." The guy named Levi says with a smile.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" I say while looking around the hallway.

"I like you. You remind of my friend. Anyways,let's go hot stuff." Levi says grabbing my schedule from my hands while walking.

"Annoying ass." I say quietly while following behind him.

ꨄꨄꨄ

"Here we are,I'll see you soon.."

"Hazel."

"Hazel..well have fun." Levi says while walking off,disappearing into the halls.

I open the classroom door and soon everybody's eyes are on me.

Yay! Note the sarcasm.

"Who are you?" The teacher asks while looking at me up and down.

"I'm Hazel Lee,I'm from Rock lake high...one of the transfers." I reply.

"Ah yes..well Hazel please take a seat we were just getting started. I'll talk to you after class." The teacher says with a smile.

"Thank you..." I says while scanning the room. My eyes land on a dark haired boy who gives off the emo,bad boy vibes.

He's fucking gorgeous.

He breaks the eye contact causing me to go back to look for an empty seat to sit in.

I see any empty one in front of the mysterious boy and take a seat in it. The girl next to me starts making conversation and she's fucking annoying. But I need friends..I guess.

ꨄꨄꨄ

𝗢𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿

"What's up." I say while placing my arm around Ella's shoulder.