35-𝐺𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛(𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡2)

𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗮

"I can't believe it my baby is all grown up." My mom says as tears flow down her face. I smile and hug her. "Mom,you're crying more than me." I say jokingly.

"She's right Amor,we should get going. Don't wanna be late for the ceremony." My dad says while kissing my moms cheek. [Love]

My mom wipes her tears and breaths in and out before walking to the car. "I forgot my necklace! I'll be right back!" I say rushing up to my room.

I put on my necklace that Oliver had gotten me which has our initials on it. I smile and look at myself in the mirror.

"Looking good." I say to myself with a wink.

Ella's Outfit

Time to go. I walk downstairs and get in the backseat. "I'm so excited!" I say while typing on my phone. "Have you decide what career you're gonna take?" My dad asks.

I smile and nod. "I'm thinking business." I reply. My mom and dad smile at me before making conversation. I smile at my phone as the group chats.

3 couples and 1 Pringle😍💞

Levi🧡:Why did I just read the group name -.-

Aiden💚:It's been named like that for a while. Must be blind.

Julie💜:Y'all got me dead😭.

Hazel🖤:Why am I the only one here. U guys r taking 4ever.

Dove💙:My mom is taking forever,she keeps crying😓. On my way btw!

Me:Almost there,can't believe we're graduating👀👺!

Oliver💘:Believe it. 😉😏

Levi🧡:PDA! STOPPP

Me:Dramaaa Queen.C u guys soon💕.

I place my phone In my purse and see that we're already at school.
"Alright kiddo. Let's go." My dad says with a smile while opening mine and my moms door.

ꨄꨄꨄ

"Stella Anderson!" The principal calls my name to go up the stage.

I give a smile to my friends and walk up the ramp. The principal gives me a smile and hands me my diploma. She scoots over giving me space to do my speech.

"I just want to say a few words." I say while pausing to take a breath. "If there's one thing I've learned from my high school  is that..always reach for the stars. Don't dream about what you will do,do it. We can all achieve our dreams if we put our mind to it. I know I'm going to achieve my dreams and you can too." I say with a smile.

Soon everyone is clapping and are on there feet. I hug my principal before walking back to my seat.

I kiss Oliver as I reach my seat and give quick hugs to my friends. "You did great." Oliver whispers while hugging me tightly. "Thank you." I whisper back.

Soon everyone has done there speech and we're now ready to throw our caps up. 3...2...1!

Everyone's caps are on the air and everyone is laughing, crying, or smiling.

"We did it!" I say while bringing everyone into a group hug. "Can't believe I got thru the year." Levi says causing all of us to burst out laughing.

Soon all the parents join us and we all start laughing. "Parents do you mind if we spend some time alone?" Dove asks with a smile.
"Of course just be back in an hour." My mom replies with a smile as all the parents agree.

"Let's go!" Hazel says while placing Aidens arm around her shoulder. Dove and Julie walk hand by hand,and Oliver and I walk while holding each other.
Levi walks by himself while sighing.

"Where are we going?" Levi asks as we stop walking. I look up and see a small lake with the clearest water I've ever seen.

"A last swim to cherish these moments?" I suggest while everyone smiles and nods.

We take off our capes,shoes,and caps and jump into the lake.
We splash each other with water and laugh.

I love you all.

"Ima go jump off that cliff!" Levi says while climbing up some rocks.

"Don't get a concussion!" Hazel yells while she's on Aidens back.

We watch as Levi reaches the top and he salutes us before jumping into the water.

"Is he dead?" Dove asks.

"I'm alive!" Levi says while popping out of the water.
"You're an idiot." Oliver says while carrying me. Levi flips him off and throws us all water.

The day ends with splashes, laughs,and so much love.

"I love you guys." I say as we all sit on the edge of the lake/river. They all face me and smile. "I'll miss high school." Aiden says. "I'll miss all of this." Oliver adds with a smile while pulling me closer to him.

"We'll be friend forever. If not I'll hunt you all down." Hazel says playfully. "Bff." Julie says with a smile.

"This friendship is forever." Levi says with a smile.

"4lifers." We all day then burst out laughing.

I guess I did have a happy ending. Perfect boyfriend, Childhood friend,Emo cousin[sorry Hazel :)], friend-group that will always be there for me.

This was Stella Anderson's story.

ꨄꨄꨄ

ITS COME TO AN END. I hope you guys enjoyed this story. Thank you for reading my book and I love you all so much!💕☺️

Make sure to check out all my other stories. Love you all so so much and have a wonderful life!