4. Getting Settled In...

Beginning Note(s):

I haven't been updating much, sorry. I have had a lot of things happening to me and mental issues I've yet to solve, but with this chapter I'm hoping for an actual escape.

]|I{•------» ✯ «------•}I|[

"Kacchan... I'm only a month in, I can still carry things on my own..." Izuku pouted as Katsuki wouldn't allow him at all to carry his own boxes into the building. Yueii had taken a good week to build up from the Class 1-A dorms, moving Izuku and Katsuki up to a sixth floor, and that floor was almost like the whole building itself. It had a kitchen in one of the corners, and it was a very nice one at that. It was a necessity for Kuri or for when Izuku starts his cravings. A full and completely modernized bathroom, and a very large bed room, the bedroom including a king sized bed for them. Yueii going the extra mile of adding in two smaller baby rooms, leaving one bare, for when they actually know the gender of their new baby that's on the way. Then in the end, even with all of that, they had a lot of extra space. Yueii really did wonders... All in a week too. Izuku knows they're only going so far because they want him to stay and because they want to protect him from the league of villains. 

"I don't give a fuck if you were only a day in, I'm carrying this shit in," Katsuki replied, Izuku snorted at his choice of wording, "hm, you wanna get Kuri instead of sitting there laughing your ass off?" Katsuki challenged. Izuku stifled his giggles.

"Oh yes, my strong sexy Alpha," Izuku laughed, Katsuki placed the box he was holding down in that second and practically pounced at the greenet, lifting him from the ground as he kissed at the boy's face, Izuku squealed as Katsuki spun around, Izuku's arms locking around the ash blond's neck. When Katsuki stopped, Izuku smiled gently. "Hm, what's going on with you?" Izuku questioned, Katsuki didn't say a word, leaning up and pressing a kiss to Izuku's lips, the Omega in his arms practically melted. A moment in did Izuku get placed onto the back of the car, almost like everything around them faded to black, they both knew they loved these moments. These moments where they could just completely drop into their own pool of love. Though, in public, it wasn't something they could particularly do without getting interrupted.

Someone cleared their throat before Katsuki could behind to get a boner, the two separated quickly. Izuku hopping onto he feet as he turned to see Mitsuki standing there with her arms crossed, a smirk on her face, "I wouldn't recommend doing anything that might just get Izuku with my third grand baby," Mitsuki teased, Katsuki scoffed, clicking his tongue. The greenie just blushed softly, "and I thought you both would've learned a lesson after this first baby, Izuku do you really wanna even go through a whole other pregnancy? Not even I or Inko have had a second child," Mitsuki questioned.

"I'm sure... I love Kuri, she's amazing, and I bet that whichever gender this baby turns out to be, I'll love them just as much," Izuku told her, Mitsuki smiled, Katsuki already going back to picking the box he left on the ground up, Izuku hummed, and next thing they all knew, three boxes were floating up from the car and Izuku walking into the building with a bright grin.

"Izuku you little shit!" Katsuki practically cackled, Izuku giggled softly, but since he had shut his eyes for a moment, he promptly walked into a body. Making him stumble slightly, and in a second did he trip onto his foot, thing is, that was quite a hard body... Not as hard as Katsuki's, but, it was maybe a little close. When he tripped and fell onto his ass, he looked up to be met with piercing blue eyes. Izuku knows he's seen this boy's face before, but he couldn't quite put his finger on why his eyes were so scary at that moment, Izuku and the boy had a staring contest for only a second before Katsuki was—quite literally—at his throat. "Watch where the fuck you're going next time ya stick up the ass, piece of shit," Katsuki growled.