five : gone

donny:
 today was the day i'll be spending some time with amaryllis again, i had set up a movie night at home with some of our favorite movies that we could watch on repeat. Kakatapos ko lang mag bihis since i was going to fetch her sa hospital. ngayon raw yung labas niya as she said earlier.

i still couldn't get rid of the thought of winning her back in this situation, even though she still is technically in a relationship with darren. even though she doesn't remember and darren isn't even here physically. should i just take my chances and give it a shot? "hays donny" i sighed.

"penny for your thoughts kuys?" a voice spoke from behind me, it was benj. "just thinking about the possibility na we could make a come back you know" i spoke sitting on the edge of my bed while putting my shoes on. "what do you mean? you and amaryllis?" he asked. "yea, but i don't know what to do, i don't wanna ruin a relationship and i don't wanna make up stories and take advantage of her situation" i replied

"kuys, just do what feels right." he smiled leaving the room. I picked my keys from my desk and locked the door "mom alis na po ako, please let them out the movie room, i worked hard for it" i spoke placing a kiss on my mom's cheek before hearing her chuckle while replying "okay lover boy".

on the way i also bought some flowers on the way to the hospital, i bought her daisies since i think thats what's trendy and i felt she might like it rin. i got back in the car and drove to my destination. even though i was driving the thought of being with her again still occupied my head. i really love amaryllis. i still wanted her even when she wasn't here and now that i might have a chance should i take it?

i mean she still is dating darren, but does that count though since she doesn't remember him? hay nako donny do the right thing but i really want amaryllis....

occupied with my thoughts, i have finally reached the hospital. traffic didn't much bothered me since i was so full of the comeback concept for mw and amaryllis. now here i am taking my visitor's pass and off to her hospital room.

my hands were sweating and my hard was beating so hard, least to say i was very excited. i have asked and prayed  countless of times for a chance to rebuild me and amaryllis' friendship. it might not came from the best way considering all that has happened and her condition but this was my only hope of reconciling with my first and only love.

i was so close to her hospital room when i saw two people cleaning it out?, i thought she was supposed be released today? "excuse me miss?" i asked "hala dai si donny pangilinan ba yan?, ang gwapo!" she muttered to the other nurse beside her "yes po sir?" she replied. "asan ba yung babaeng naka confine dito?" tanong ko

"ah si amaryllis carter po ba?" taning nung babae while she checked the papers on the clipboard she had. i nodded my head in response. "ah sir wala na po si ms carter" she replied. and just like that my world stopped.