two : wait what?

Donny:
after that incident earlier, amaryllis was transferred to another room, ngayon na sa loob kami nina aidan at darren. may binulong si amaryllis kay tita while she looked at me and darren weirdly, after a while of weird glances and eternal silence dumating na yung doctor.

"im so sorry, but grabe kasi ang impact ng pag kakahulog niya, and it's a miracle na she's here with us alive. but due to the impact she has amnesia. she can't remember some stuff, i took a test on her at she can only remember things from her childhood more specifically when she was six years old. she can remember family members, but she can't remember any of her friends" sabi ng doctor.

"wait what? so she can remember me? or any of her celebrity friends? even yung trabaho niya?" tanong ni darren.

"im so sorry mr espanto pero, no. we already adviced mrs. carter na mag pahinga muna si amaryllis. so paano ma iwan ko na kayo muna para mag usap." the doctor left the room, amaryllis' mom gave us a signal na lumabas kasi mag uusap daw kami.

before maka pagsalita si tita, darren's phone rang. i guess it was his manager. "tita im so sorry, i still have to go i have 4 shows and after i still have a flight papuntang china, sorry talaga we can talk pag uwi ko" pag pasensya niya habang bumeso at umalis ng hall.

"as i was saying, donny thank you if it weren't for you she wouldn't be awake. pero can you and darren, spend time with her? kasi baka daw spending time with her can recall her past memories"