9

Bunnie's POV:

Rouge had finally let go of Knuckles when Jet started fighting him for the ball, and when the bird successfully took it she gave the echidna a kiss on the cheek, telling him it was for luck.

"Don't kiss me!".

Rouge flew by my side and sighed happily, leaning on my shoulder and hugging my arm. "Isn't he the best?".

I snorted, she could definitely pull something smarter than that. "A real winner".

"... me for even five minutes".

We both watched as y/n made her way over, Sonic observing her closely as she walked away from him.

"I think someone likes you y/n". She looked to Sonic to see him kicking the basketball at Jet's crotch, who screamed and jumped into Knuckles arms.

"You think so?" she asked intrigued.

"Definitely".

Rouge squeezed my arm and subtly shook her head at me. "Let's not forget, almost every boy she's spoken to today has found an interest in her, not just Sonic". This caused both me and y/n to raise a brow.

"Oh really? Like who?".

"Everybody. The boy you bumped into in the hall, Jet, Scourge, Sonic, definitely Silver, and maybe even another hedgehog you had a class with?". Rouge raised her eyebrows as if she was implying something.

"Who, Zonic?".

Rouge smacked her face, groaning into her hand.

"Shadow! He totally thinks you're hot!".

y/n blushed a little before giggling. "Well yeah, I thought it was obvious enough I wouldn't have to say it".

Rouge groaned again and grabbed y/n's arm, pulling both of us to the bleachers.

"Who do you like?". I asked her, sitting down on her right.

She thought for a minute as she sat, Rouge copying to her left. "I don't know, I haven't even been here a day yet".

Rouge started to pout, but her face slowly started to grow a smile. She was probably coming up with some kind of scheme, like usual. That's how she got me and Twan together.

Rouge's POV:

This is great! Things have been so boring since Antoine and Bunnie got together. Yeah, she gives me all the juicy details, but I need a real mission.

'Because y/n isn't sure who she likes, I can get busy again! I'll help Shadow the most, but to keep myself entertained and in the picture i'll help the other boys too!'.

I pulled out my phone that I had secretly stashed in my bra and opened messages, texting Bunnie my plan. She needed to be in on this too, it's way more fun with a partner.

y/n's POV:

Rouge had gotten out her phone so me and Bunnie turned our attention to the court, watching as Scourge and Silver stood face to face, about to do a jump ball and start the game. Sonic tossed the ball into the air and the boys shot upwards, Scourge roughly smacking the ball first.

We watched as they played, Rouge eventually putting her phone away and cheering for Knuckles at the appropriate times, and after the game had gone on for a while we'd switched to standing. We boo'd whenever Jet screwed up, (every five seconds), and cheered when the other boys scored, going especially crazy whenever Tails made a basket.

Throughout the game the boys gave us plenty of attention. Knuckles flexing his muscles to Rouge every chance he could, Silver giving me small smiles and glances, Sonic doing an obnoxious victory dance while staring at me whenever he made a basket, and Scourge would constantly show off by dunking on the others and doing party tricks with the ball, always checking that I was watching. We only amused Tails, Bunnie and I giving him high fives whenever her ran by.