22

y/n's POV:

I smiled and buried my face into Charcoal as I stayed pressed against the door.

"That you y/n?".

I quickly stood up and made my way to the living room where I could see Flats standing on the stairs.

"Yep".

He grunted tiredly before going back to his room as I quietly went to mine, plugging my phone in immediately.

I sat on my bed and pulled the photos out of my waistband, smiling and looking over them with a blush covered (muzzle/beak/etc).

I giggled and stood up, grabbing a small tack and pinning the photos up on the wall above my desk.

I stared at the bottom photo for a moment before grabbing a pair of scissors and cutting it off. Then, holding it close to my chest, I walked towards my bed and got on my hands and knees.

I pulled a small black box from underneath my bed and opened it. Inside were all of my private items, basically things I didn't want Hamilton to know I had. I placed the photo inside, careful to put it under some of the bigger items so the lid wouldn't bend it, before putting the box back in its spot.

I stood and flopped backwards onto my bed, sighing happily and cuddling Charcoal close.

Sonic's POV:

I laid on my bed in the dark room staring at the ceiling. The sound of my fan was the only noise I could hear in the house, everyone had been asleep when I got home.

I had placed the photos in the visor of my car, that way I could see them every day and not worry about my parents finding them.

I really wish I had them right now though.

All I can think about is that photo. I almost kissed her. She was blushing, her mouth was open, she wanted it too. She kissed me goodbye...

My hand gently touched my cheek and I smiled while closing my eyes, playing the memories of tonight over in my head as I fell asleep.

y/n's POV:

I turned off my alarm and sat up, quickly noticing the number of texts I had received.

Rouge and Bunnie, (mostly Rouge), has spammed my phone asking about last night. Instead of responding to their many questions, I stood up, snapped a photo of my wall, and started getting ready for school.

Rouge's POV:

I was putting on mascara when I heard my phone ding. I quickly picked it up after seeing y/n's name.

She had sent a photo of photo booth pictures.

I quickly noticed something:

Rouge: Where's the bottom picture?

y/n: I don't know what you're talking about :)

I called Bunnie and set my phone on the counter as it rang. We had some talking to do.

Sonic's POV:

I pulled into my parking space and shut off my engine. I took a quick peak inside my visor and smiled before closing it and getting out.

I sped over to Scourge and Shadow who were leaning against their bikes impatiently.

"Hey guys, how was your night?".

I smugly grinned as I watched the two growl.

"Shut it blue. Why isn't y/n here yet?". Scourge turned around and looked at the parking lot entrance with his brow furrowed.