One heck of exhausting day

Barbie's POV

I felt sweat dripping from my forehead as I tried to carry the buckets. Our goal was to reach the top which seemed way more difficult than what I thought.

"No stopping in the way, Stella. Come down here and begin again," grandpa called and pointed to Stella who seemed hella tired and sat down for a moment.

She groaned at her bad luck.

Sarah snickered at her sister and gained a death glare from Stella in reply.

"At least this is better than being chased by a group of crazy people who wanted us dead, right?" Teresa said positively as she was panting.

"Or it's better than dressing up as a disgusting woman breaking into a bank," Renee remarked.

I sighed. I mean it was hard to carry these heavy buckets while walking in a bumpy way.

Right as I was going I tripped over a rock and fell down and all of the water was spilled on the ground.

Right then everyone else fell on the ground after me.

Grandpa chuckled at the situation.

"All of you get down here and begin again," he chuckled.

I groaned as I got up and picked up the buckets.

Time skip
Four hours later

"Today was the most tiring day of my whole life," Patricia said tiredly.

I felt my eyes closing a couple of times as we sat at the dining table that was in the yard.

"And what's this? Mashed potatoes and salad?" Renee exclaimed, "I want pizza!"

Renee pouted as she crossed her arms.

"Pizzas and fast food is high in cholesterol and it's very unhealthy," Cassandra stated.

Renee rolled her eyes at her.

"I swear you're no fun, Cassandra!" Stella groaned.

I was so tired and hungry to think of anything.

But right as we were about to begin to eat I heard a loud sound of gunshot.

Oh no! Not again!

All of us quickly got up to see ninjas and henchmen surrounded us.

"Another lesson to remember.....always be on guard!"

It was grandpa who was right behind us.

"Grandpa, seriously?!" I exclaimed, "We haven't even eaten anything!"

He just smiled in response.

I groaned. I should've expected that.

"What's the plan, leader?" Sarah asked frustration clear in her voice.

I looked everywhere to see if we could use anything around that we could use to our advantage.

My eyes landed on the chairs around the table and then I saw the forks and knives.

The first ninja attacked me I quickly dodged his attack and smacked him in his head with the chair.

The next thing I knew was another man attacking me.

Then another one attacked me and twisted my arm behind my back.

I yelped in pain.

A plan was quickly formed in my head.

I quickly pushed him off with my legs.

"Guys.....masks on!" I yelled....

At first they were all confused but then they got the code in my tone. They quickly put on masks for the second phase in my plan

Renee quickly grabbed one of her smoke bombs and threw it at them.

Those men were busy coughing that they didn't realize that there was a knockout chemical in the smoke.

Soon they all fell on the ground unconscious.

Grandpa seemed to be shocked but he cleared his throat getting our attention.

"That was very.......unique.....I should add. Although in my opinion it wasn't really necessary to knock them out like this," grandpa began, "But I liked your creativity in order to solve the problem and I also really liked how you used codes in order to communicate....now you can get down on having your meal."

I gave a weary smile.

After having our meal I was too tired for anything. The training was so tough and the surprise attack in the middle of our lunchtime was even tougher.

Thank goodness grandpa said it was enough for today or else I have no idea what was going to happen to us.

I collapsed on my bed trying to relax a bit....even though I was so tired I couldn't go to sleep.

So I decided to go through our school's student website. I picked my phone and began to read about the newest gossip.

As I kept on reading it was getting harder for me not to laugh at the tabloid that was written down there.

"Queen Amelia? Being friends with Jasmine Jones? Yeah, right! And I am the queen of England," I muttered as I rolled my eyes.

I wondered how the hell anyone could believe all of these nonsenses here.

"And unfortunately everyone seems to eating up whatever shit she's saying!"

I jumped up to see Patricia in my room.

"How did you get here?!" I asked rather shocked.

Patricia snorted. "Barbie, I was a thief for two years in my life. Of course I can sneak into your room and surprise you!"

Oh well.....I should have expected that as an answer. I chuckled.

"But other than that, I am worried for Ken. How is he going to deal with......that?" I said as I put my phone aside.

Patricia thought for a moment. "I do have a plan. But we need to make sure that she doesn't know that I am going to Golden Beach High as well. It's called the element of surprise......then she won't know what's coming for her!"

Then she grinned. One of those mischievous grins I saw when she used to steal the gems.

I chuckled......typical Patricia!

"Anyways, I think we should go to bed......we have no idea what's sort of hell your grandfather is planning to bring on us," Patricia joked.

I chuckled as I rolled my eyes. "As much as I hate to admit it......you are kinda right! It's really hard to predict grandpa.....I didn't even know a month ago that my grandfather is alive....let alone knowing he's also a top CIA agent."

Patricia nodded in agreement. "Yeah.....so much of surprising stuff happened lately that even thinking about them blow my mind...... especially that thing with your step uncle!"

"For the love of God, don't remind me of that!" I groaned, "Even thinking of him gives me chills."

Patricia chuckled as got up and then yawned. "Okay..... let's go to bed. Goodnight!"

With that she left the room leaving me with all the thoughts I had on my mind. I laid down on my bed as I sighed.

As much as tiring this training was for all of us, I knew we needed it. As I was thinking about all of the ways to get prepared for the challenges faster......I fell asleep.

Hopefully tomorrow was going to be better.