Victory

Barbie's POV

I glanced down at my gliss to read the massage I got. I groaned in frustration.

"Let me guess......Sarah screwed everyone," Cassandra said and I just nodded.

"So we need to get them out of there?" Renee asked as I nodded.

I stood up as I sighed. "We're going in."
I cocked my gun preparing myself for anything. As we got closer to the ship we realized there were five guards right there. I glanced at others who nodded.

Patricia wanted to take actions but I grabbed her hand.

"Patricia, I have a better plan," I whispered to her as I collected some rocks from the ground and looked everywhere to see what the best way was to distract the guards

I quickly aimed the first rock at the guard which was standing on the deck. I took a deep breath as I focused. I threw the rock forcefully.

The rock hit the guy in head and he fell off the ship attracting the attention from the other guards. They quickly rushed inside the ship to see who was there.

I smiled. "Guys! Follow me."
With that Renee, Patricia and Cassandra followed me as I rushed inside the ship.

Cassandra looked down at her phone.
"They are in a room in the northwest corner," Cassandra said.

I nodded in understanding. And with that we headed towards the direction. We had to complete this test to pass the trainings. I just hoped nothing bad was going to happen to anyone.

Stella's POV

I huffed in frustration as I glared at Sarah. She smiled awkwardly. Was she for real? She got us in some serious trouble. I was going to kill her if we don't pass this test.

And jeez that other man is the craziest person I've ever met......at least in simulation missions.

"I'm only asking this once, you little kids, what the hell are you doing in my ship?" the man yelled angrily as I gulped.

What were we supposed to do? If we told him, he would kill us.....if we didn't, he would torture us.

Right then he aimed his gun at my chest.
"If no one decides to tell me, you can say goodbye to your friend."

My jaw was dropped. I didn't want to lose like this!

He cocked his gun. I squeezed my eyes shut. Even though I knew I wasn't really going to die but I knew it was going to be painful.

But before he could shoot I heard a loud sound of slam. I opened my eyes to see the door to the room bursted open and Barbie, Renee, Patricia and Cassandra rushed inside.

The dude was surprised by this and before he could react hit him in his stomach with my knee.

And with that I ran off to help others fight off these guys.

"Let me guess.....Sarah screwed everyone," Cassandra deadpanned and I nodded in frustration.

Cassandra turned to glare at Sarah while we were fighting. Sarah gulped as I smirked.

Barbie's POV

I was fighting with their leader and he wasn't an easy opponent. He was about to punch me in my gut....but I caught his fist trying to capture him.

It seemed like he read my mind or something because he immediately kicked me hard in my stomach. I gasped in surprise as I fell down.

Right then he grabbed a sword that was hanging on the wall and ran towards me. I quickly jumped out of the way.
I tried dodging his attacks but I quickly realized I was cornered.
I quickly pulled out my gliss and tried to defend myself