Page 10-Kabanata 8

Kabanata 8 | "You laugh..."

I am currently reading the reports of ZGC in the library of the mansion when I heard a knocks.

Natigil ako sa ginagawa ko ng marinig ko ito.

"It's open,come in."I blurted.

The door opened and  and it exposed the proud Renuah entering the library.

I welcomed him with my sweet smile at talagang itinabi na muna ang ginagawa ko.

I waited for him to get near me,and then he gently bow down his head and kiss my forehead.

"You're busy?"He sweetly asked and examined my table.

Umiling ako at tiningala sya.

"No, I'm just reading some reports...You?Akala ko ba,day off mo during sundays? What are doing here?"I curiously asked.

He leaned his body in my table and eyed me as if he is trying to make sense in front of me.

"Bakit?You don't want me here?"He asked,he even pouted his lips...And God, it's a sin that I don't find him cute instead I found him so hot in that act.

"It's not what I mean...You must enjoy your day off,marami namang nagbabantay sa labas ng mansyon ngayon...You can even visit your family."I insinuated.

"I wanted to celebrate our first week as an official couple you know...But,I guess you don't want that...So,I must leave."Aniya,before he stand and went to the door that left me dumbfounded.

Celebrating our first week of being an official couple?

Really? I never guessed a twenty-nine years old guy like Renuah will be like this!

Huh!What a surprise?!

"Wait,Renuah..."I called him but he opens the door and in the verge of going out but I used my last stroke to prevent him doing it. "Babe,Renuah wait." I said,and it works!!!

He stopped on his track and he slowly averted his gaze to me.

I gave him a cute smile and stand and walked towards him.

He closed the door and meet me halfway.

"What did you just say?"He asked eagerly.

I chuckled and put my arms on his shoulder and hug him, even tho he's so tall.

"That's nothing..."I stated.

I heard his curses in the air and it didn't stop me from smiling.

"Zoya, don't  put that trick on me...Say it,I want to hear it."He demanded seriously.

Lumayo ako sa kanya at tinignan sya ng malambing.

"Let's celebrate our first week,Renuah."pag-iiba ko ng usapan pero he came more near me to the point that his neck is already in front of my face.

"I heard what you said,but I want you to repeat it for my soul's sake,babe."He huskily but softly said.

Hindi ako umimik at ipinalibot ang mga braso ko sa bewang nya.I felt his arms also encircled into my body.

"You will leave so I don't have any choice but to say it...Babe."I reasoned out,and then I gave him what he is asking for.

I heard it again...His inaudible curses.

Mas humigpit ang yakap nya at ganon din ang ginawa ko.

"I'm your babe..."Sambit nya na parang hindi makapaniwala.

I never thought this nearly-tito man can act this way...So adorable.

"Go on, change quickly... I'm getting you on a date."He cooly said,and it makes me smile so wide.