Chapter 1 - Return!?

TW: swearing, mention of bullying (no physical), mention of abuse

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Dipper POV:

"W-wait really!?" I semi-shout in shock. T-they were letting me go back! That's all I've wanted since I left and now their letting me return. "Yes Mason we already called your great uncles," my father said rubbing his temple. So many thoughts were running through my mind 'what should I take? When am I leaving? Does Mable know?....

Mable and I haven't really spoken in years except for when she calls me names and her 'friends' make fun of me. Have to say High school sucks. It isn't a high school musical but instead the other stereo type for high schools from movies, everybody is a jerk and I mean everybody. I some how managed to even get picked on by the "losers" of the school. The only plus side is getting home! Most of the time I will just stay locked in my room when at home but sometim-

I get dragged out of my thoughts by my father clearing his throat. "I suggest you start packing the bus will be picking you u tomorrow at 7:34 am," his voice growled. I nod my head and start exiting his study before stopping. "Does Mable know yet?" I ask, even though she's become a bitch doesn't mean I don't still love her. I turned to my father who had raised an eye brow at the question. "What do you mean does Mable know? Are that bad of a brother you've already forgotten we're taking her to Miami for her birthday present this year so she will not be going to that weird town you love so much," he said with a bit of distaste when he reached mentioning gravity falls. I decide that the matter doesn't need to be pushed so I continue walking to my room. "Mason," I hear my Father say, "Lucinda will be going with you, but you must make sure she looks for a house." I give a grunt in response as I continue up the stairs and into my bedroom.

I shut my door walking over to my desk and go to take out the bottom drawer. "So packing now a yes or no coz I mean you need to get a good night sleep tonight," I jump at the sound of someone talking, turning around to my bed I see someone sitting on my bed drinking Starbucks before looking to my open window that back at the person on my bed and blink a few times. "Where's my coffee?" I say with a joking annoyed tone making the person my bed to gesture to my desk where a large Starbucks was sitting. I pick it up and join the person on my bed starting to drink it. "Thanks LA but why couldn't I have a venti I mean it's only what 6:59 pm," I say jokingly whilst looking at the analog alarm clock on my bedside table, causing LA to laugh. "Because we need to be up early tomorrow if we want to be ready," she states gaining a shrug from me.

LA or Lucinda Abigail is my older sister who turned 18 in December last year. She would usually rent movies for us to watch and would even make popcorn and bring a old TV to my room, but she just does it at random times so I never know. My parents have been trying to get LA to move out since she turned 18 but she keeps saying she hasn't found the right place yet when really she has been staying for me. Since my grandpa past away, a few weeks after Mable and I turned 13, father became CEO of his business and has been under a lot more stress and turned to letting his stress or anger out on me every now and then. Mother and father are constantly fighting causing mother to also build up anger which she also lets out on me yet Mable keeps getting everything she wants becoming more and more spoiled which in return is making her here more and more of a bratty bitch.

"I might head off and pack bro cya," LA says giving me a peace sign before getting up and giving me a two finger solute. I give a quiet sigh before closing my door again and grabbing out a bag to start packing.

~~~~~~~~~Time skip 2 hours later ~~~~~~~~

I flop back onto my bed after brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed. I roll so I am facing the calling before rolling back on my side and looking at the bottom draw of my desk. I quickly get up of my bed and take the draw out revealing a blue book with a silver pine tree silhouette on it. Taking it out I state flipping through the pages. It was my journal were I wrote all the information I remembered about the creatures. I place it on my desk before grabbing the other journal which was filled with more information on the creatures. I place that one one the desk before grabbing a third book filled with stories of what happened over the summer. Once I place it on the desk I pulled out the final two books one filled with all information and stories regarding the dorito bill cypher, even a page about doritos, the other one was my private journal or diary whatever you call it.

I place all the books into my bag before grabbing a pen and starting the write in my dairy about the events of today.

~~~~~~another time skip because......because mhm because because~~~~~~~

(can you tell I'm tired? And writing on an iPad? Have some glitter if that makes it better.......sooooo I couldn't find glitter so uhhh 🐠)

I woke up to feeling poking on my cheek. I slowly open my eyes to see LA next to me just poking my cheek. "WH-," I go to yell but get stopped by LA putting her hand over my mouth and putting a finger to her lips before gesturing to the clock on my bedside table. '7:25!?' My eyes widen as I read it. " I've been trying to wake you for the past hour sorta gave up  3 minutes ago heh," LA whispers before standing up and leaving the room.

Only now did I realise the lights were on, my bags were gone and LA had laid out my clothes for me. I sigh before slugging out of bed and pulling on the ripped jeans and jumper LA had laid out for me. Rubbing my eyes I give on more check I got everything before I went to meet LA out the front. My eyes landed on a hat sticking out of my closet, Wendy's hat, I grab it in one quick move before running down stairs not making a sound that could wake the rest of my family.

I walk up to LA who is standing on the sidewalk wearing a denim jacket covered in iron on patches over a black crop top and ripped jeans as well as her runners she always wears. Her short undercut hair looks like she re-dyed the tips blue (normal hair and eye colour same as the twins). I take my bags from LA before instantly dropping it. LA chuckled before giving me her bag as she took my bag. I join the chuckle a little before tuning to give a look at my house. My eyes widen a bit to see what seems like Mable standing at her window waving us goodbye before realising I was looking and shutting the curtains. I sigh before LA gives me a nudge, " bus is here." I turn to the bus and begin to climb on the empty bus to gravity falls with LA.

=========================================================================

Short Ik but this is bit like a prologue intro thingy a.k.a an excuse for me to be tired and lazy

Fun game.... Guess how long this took to write....

3 hours..... for only 1,300 words ;-;

Anywayyyyy hope u enjoyed Ima sleep

 byeee beans

stay safe and well <3333