Chapter 4 - Around Gravity Falls

TW: Swearing, (let me know if there are any)

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Dipper POV:

 I woke up to the sound of crashing down stair but rolling over to face the wall after shrugging it of to just be some gnomes or something. "Shit!" I heard LA's voice shout from the kitchen causing me to turn to the empty bed on the other side of the room. Tiredly running a hand through my hair as I sat up.

Another crash sounded from the kitchen followed by LA's voice echoing out another swear. This time I swung my legs of the bed and getting up to see why LA was yelling.

I stepped into the kitchen to see LA with an ice pack held to her head as she splits a pan of scrabbled eggs onto 2 different plates. At the sound of my foot steps entering LA put the pan down into the sink and turned to meet my eyes, "Breakfast."

I nod and take my seat at the table whilst  LA takes the one across from me. An obvious thickness sat in the air as we ate our scrabbled eggs.

"Morning Dudes," Soos said walking in the kitchen with a ladder. He set it up in the center of the room so he could fix the light bulb which I hadn't noticed was even flickering until now.

"Morning Soos," I replied, getting up to look through the cupboards for a drink. I opened and closed every cupboard 3 times each for safe keeping then another 6 times which got a fond yet annoyed huff out of LA. I kept on scanning the cupboards until my eyes landed on something that brought back memories.

"You know the drinks might I don't know be in the fridge?" LA coughed gesturing to the large white refrigerator in the room. I only let out a hum in response as I reached into the cupboard wrapping my fingers around the handle of an old blender sitting there and pulled it out. I didn't notice the old sticker that was under it until LA walked over questioning, "does it have the housing?" LA reached into the cupboard only to find the old sticker that was just sitting there, "Mabel Juice. Of course." LA dubbed there to be no housing, whatever the fuck that is, and sat back down rolling her eyes at the sticker in her hands.

I examine the blender to see if it was at all broken but all there I found was a large build up of dust and, was that? glitter? Mabel really added a lot to her special 'Mabel Juice'. The sound of Soos packing up the ladder and walking away echoed as I put the Blender back into the cupboard.

~~~~~~Time SkIP coz I'm at a loss for ideas 🐠~~~~~~~~~

Spitting into the sink, whilst laughing/choking, I meet LA's eyes in the bathroom mirror as she does her stupid moon walk out trying her best to cover the smile existing on her face. All the awkwardness radiating from us was gone once again or at least until LA remembers the feeling, but since it's LA we have around a week or 2 before it keeps her lying awake in bed.

"Meet you outside Tiny," LA called as she turned away to move in the direction of the gift shop. Instead of responding I just rolled my eyes t the stupid nickname she has been calling me for years. I mean seriously I'm not even short, but she has been calling me, and Mabel, since we were born. At least that's what she said. Well her word were, 'for as long as I can remember,' which in LA's case could of been a day ago. Or maybe it was just on of those stupid things 18 month olds say even though she didn't start speaking till 2 and a half, according to her.

I quickly splash my face in water, fix my red plaid shirt that was unbuttoned over a grey shirt and run towards our bedroom to grab my hat from the desk. Dashing to the stairs taking three at a time until I reached the front door. Why am I in such a rush? good question.

LA acknowledges my appearance by putting her phone way then giving a quick nod forward and walking. I quickly walk next to her, having to keep up with a faster pace even though LA isn't much taller then me. "Right, uhm you should probably be leading us coz ya know," LA slowed and I gave a nod leading us both into the direction of town.