Chapter two/dos

I am an element of harmony. Just like my friends. 

Pinkie is the element of laughter.

Rarity is the element of generosity.

Applejack is the element of honesty.

Rainbow is the element of loyalty.

Fluttershy is the element of kindness.

Twilight is the element  of magic.

I, (y/n) am the element of harmony?!

Yes. There is an element of harmony in the elements of harmony.

I don't know how. Celestia is still trying to figure it out. I don't know what I'm capable of.

-time skip- 3 months 

"Ah, it is gorgeous out, just gorgeous!" Rarity said with enthusiasm.

Me and twi were at a picnic with our friends. 

Spike came running to us, while barley breathing out our names. He needs to work out more, but then again, I don't really work out either so I can't say anything. 

"Twi-. -Light. (Y-. -N). I. Have- let me just-..." Spike said, while having a hard time. He then burped it a scroll. Twilight grabbed it with her magic and set it so me and her could see, since I was right next to her.

"Dear twilight, I am sure you are as excited as I am about the upcoming wedding in canterlot."

"Wedding?" I questioned, confused. Twi had the same look on her face.

"I will be predesigning over the ceremony, but would very much like you and your friends to help with the preparations for this wonderful occasion." She continued.

"Fluttershy, I would like you and your songbird quire to provide the music" Twi read.

"Oh my goodness, what an honor" she excitedly said.

"Pinkie pie, I could  think of no one more qualified than you, to host the reception." Twilight read from the scroll.

"HIPP HIPP HOORAY!" Pinkie exclaimed. While jumping around.

"Applejack, you will be in charge of the catering for the reception." Twilight said while cleaning up pinkies mess she made.

"Well color me pleased as punch" applejack said with excitement.

"Rainbow dash." Twilight continued. Rainbow yawned unamused.